Real life mysteries that freak you out

Antlion

On the second night Skidmarks will get up for a pee in the middle of the night and join camp Mozza leaving Dave believing he has been abducted by this supernatural being and they will leave a strange wee bag of guts that they have taken from a recently deceased sheep/deer they found in the area that make us think it is Skidmarks guts.

That's plenty.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it seems like a strange ramblings but it still demonstrates all you need is a bit of teamwork, a bit of spare time and a very sick mind to convince someone of the supernatural. I just used p and b posters so the example is closer to home.

Delighted to read that Bobs wouldn't mind a camping trip with just me alone :wub:

Sadly, Throbby, your plan falls down in three areas:

1. There'd be no room in the tent for anyone but me. And even then, probably just the top half.

2. I've seen the Blair Witch Project.

3. I'd assume the stick figures were a wee gift from the forest elves (thanks boys!), and that Bobby had been kidnapped by Wisbit, who was proceeding to enact horrible, bloody revenge. Wisbit has no qualms with me (yet), so a night of blissful sleep awaits.

Well i wasn't being particularly adventurous when coming out with a hypothetical. Seriously though if you just put your mind to it and think of a situation you could easily use to wind someone up and make them believe there are supernatural forces at work, just needs a bit of team work/wickedness.

Well i wasn't being particularly adventurous when coming out with a hypothetical. Seriously though if you just put your mind to it and think of a situation you could easily use to wind someone up and make them believe there are supernatural forces at work, just needs a bit of team work/wickedness.

I've actually had a couple of experiences that a lot of folk would put down to the supernatural. Thankfully I was able to work out what was probably going on:

Something that I didn't have an explanation for, but that someone smarter and with more resources would.

Massive relief when I worked that out. Anyway, if Bobby logs in before the weekend, how about Saturday night after the football? I'm the big spoon.

I've actually had a couple of experiences that a lot of folk would put down to the supernatural. Thankfully I was able to work out what was probably going on:

Something that I didn't have an explanation for, but that someone smarter and with more resources would.

Massive relief when I worked that out. Anyway, if Bobby logs in before the weekend, how about Saturday night after the football? I'm the big spoon.

Your better off being an old spoon...

Sorry could resist a chance to post my favourite most haunted moment,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu2xxqcPS-E

From 4.15 onwards - the 'its an old spoon' line has me in creases all the time, don't know why though

Acorah deserves his money for entertainment value alone. If only he wasn't such an immoral shitebag.

I get that reference. Do I win a meal with Derek Acorah?

I'd be after a meeting with Mary myself 8)

(If she wasn't dead. Or fictional)

Number stations are really creepy. There's one with a German girl counting 1-10 in German with a scary tune in the background and no one knows where it's broadcasting from.

Number stations are really creepy. There's one with a German girl counting 1-10 in German with a scary tune in the background and no one knows where it's broadcasting from.

Something to add to the list of things to do when you become minted: set up a radio signal that occasionally broadcasts the names of P&B members.

"...Zen Archer...Sergeant Wilson...Granny Danger...NEXT!"

Edit: listening to that documentary, I swear one of those signals was used on the soundtrack to the movie Sinister :huh:

Acorah deserves his money for entertainment value alone. If only he wasn't such an immoral shitebag.

I'd be after a meeting with Mary myself 8)

(If she wasn't dead. Or fictional)

Did you go to see him at the town hall? I believe they have security on the door due to drunken locals turning up during his first visit.

Something to add to the list of things to do when you become minted: set up a radio signal that occasionally broadcasts the names of P&B members.

Edit: listening to that documentary, I swear one of those signals was used on the soundtrack to the movie Sinister :huh:

You are correct about the horror movie reference.

A bit like the Max Headroom television broadcasts in Chicago was it?

If it isn't mentioned earlier in the thread it has been in one of the previous ones on this subject .

30 years on and still nobody knows who did it.

'Tis on YouTube.

Archived