The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

What age are you, I mean really.. Is that the best you can come out with?:lol:
I'll leave that for attention seeking little bitches like yourself.
*look at me*
What a sad little man.
Maybe you should though, get her to clean you up a a bit.Dirty boy!Eta-Here Skidmarks comes to save the daaaay!
That's just a selection, btw.

This was my choices, could be a fair few in there in place of a couple I'd imagine, but wanted to span the genre's of shiteyness

1. 14mileU - His comment about an arse full of "aidsy spunk" were horrific. Add to this, he throws jobbies at folk and was proud to boot a homeless persons cider away infront of his 4 year old daughter. All comments have indeed been made by him and then his attempt at back tracking is extremely feeble.

2. pccabe - hope this is allowed even though he has banned himself. The man is on another planet, although I enjoy his permarage breakdowns he comes across as a vile human being who is allegedly part of the force supposed to be keeping the peace in this country. worrying indeed!

3. Eoin Doyle - absolute melt!! very close to 2nd. part of the hibs smiley face brigade. Has some of the worst patter I have ever read and when he runs out of "bantz" feels the need to reply with some sort of emoji for sake of replying!!

4. Grim O' grady - seems like a decent enough fella but his patter is atrocious and every single thread I go on within GN has his crappy, must post something, replies to anything and everything. tries to hard to be edgy. probably needs his hole.

Grimbo

5.Standfree - sometimes can be not too bad but his constant bitchfest between him and the jobby whisperer is extremely tedious.

This was my choices, could be a fair few in there in place of a couple I'd imagine, but wanted to span the genre's of shiteyness

1. 14mileU - His comment about an arse full of "aidsy spunk" were horrific. Add to this, he throws jobbies at folk and was proud to boot a homeless persons cider away infront of his 4 year old daughter. All comments have indeed been made by him and then his attempt at back tracking is extremely feeble.

2. pccabe - hope this is allowed even though he has banned himself. The man is on another planet, although I enjoy his permarage breakdowns he comes across as a vile human being who is allegedly part of the force supposed to be keeping the peace in this country. worrying indeed!

3. Eoin Doyle - absolute melt!! very close to 2nd. part of the hibs smiley face brigade. Has some of the worst patter I have ever read and when he runs out of "bantz" feels the need to reply with some sort of emoji for sake of replying!!

4. Grim O' grady - seems like a decent enough fella but his patter is atrocious and every single thread I go on within GN has his crappy, must post something, replies to anything and everything. tries to hard to be edgy. probably needs his hole.

Grimbo

5.Standfree - sometimes can be not too bad but his constant bitchfest between him and the jobby whisperer is extremely tedious.

You're just one massive whoosh, really, aren't you?