The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

In tribute to the late, great / attention seeker [delete as appropriate] Mattydfc I have decided to honour the Top 50 Worst Posters thread for this year. Everyone loves a good Panto Villain. Unfortunately this website has none, but it does have its fair share of tossers.

PM me your top 5 with reasons why and examples.

You all know the drill, but for the benefit of Junior fans who struggle to count their 11 toes, here's how the voting works:

1st place = 5 points

2nd place = 4 points

3rd place= 3 points

4th place = 2 points

5th place = 1 point

Winner gets to spend an evening shallow grave digging with WaffenThinMint.

Voting closes midnight on Sunday.

First two write ups on Monday.

This should be fun fun fun

Indeed, Fun always wins in November.

Think I've only red-dotting you a couple of times chief, normally for chronic patter. I think the last time was for calling the Highland Derby the "cold firm" yet again despite everyone explaining every time how we don't want a title associated in any way with the bigot brothers. If you give me a list of all the red-dots I've given you I'll happily explain... although I kinda like that it's annoyed you now.

OK, I'll definitely stop calling it the Cold Firm now.

That's a bit rich from someone who referred to the same game as 'El Kessocko'.

El Kessocko is quite clearly the correct name for the Highland Derby, just as Milesy is quite clearly the correct choice for number 1 worst poster on P&B in 2015.

Would never vote for wisbit since, for some sad reason, he actually wants to be voted for in this. Fucking tragic individual.

I was going to say "can't believe I didn't nominate Grim", but I actually can, since I just skim past every single post they make, and thus he's easy to forget.

Wait - 8Mile booted a homeless person's cider away, in front of a child?

I might just make him my 1-5 - maybe increase his points tally. What a p***k.

Not only that but he stuck to his usual trend of lying about it after being called out for it.

Sorry France's it wasn't you, it was the twat from upstairs. Snidy c**t I've took the pictures of the notice board. He came in when I was taking them, hurried past me & said he put that notice up. I told him the council said we have to share bins, he muttered something about he was outside when we filled his bin, I said why didn't you say something then then, he went in without reply. I've left his note up. I want to vote for that c**t, do they have to be P&Bers?

Grimbo

Eta Dee Boy do not read the above X

How many votes have been cast so far, Addie?

70 recorded on my spreadshit (named in tribute to 8Mile) so far and I have shitloads of messages to work through.

I voted for that c**t.

Oh far....

You did. However it was void as you don't matter.

Where in this whole fking thread have i asked to be voted for ?

Clown!

For someone who hates this thread, you did vote on it.

Threads like this are why I love P&B.

You're welcome. Still outstanding you vote mind.

You're welcome. Still outstanding you vote mind.

I'll get mine in tonight. Suppose I can't just put The Phoenix x5 given that he doesn't post much anymore. Edited by Gaz

Can I just nominate Eoin Doyle for having a name too close to mine? :lol:

I nominated Gaz FFC the last time on account of his name being similar to mine and folk thinking that it was me posting like a complete and utter imbecile.