The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

So much potential for a decent thread absolutely wrecked.

Also on the basis of this thread alone, Grimbo would have gone from just missing out on my top five to being number one. Complete CAT killer.

FTFY

Who are you the Louis Walsh of P&B?

There's been that much seethe you could melt the polar ice-cap.

Between my & Milesy we've gone off scale on the gnashing of gums-ometer.

This is the 1st time I've replied to your "chat" feel pleased with yourself on the way to the litter tray.

Grimbo

Eta who's next on my seethe to do list?

11. Philpy 12. Paulo Sergio 13. NewDomDom 14. WaffenThinMint 15. Magee 16. QLP 17. Enrico Annoni 18. Donnie Darko 19. Gareth_Glasgow 20. Red Rob 21. LithgyJambo 22. vikingTon 23. Fide 24. TomMcB 25. Rugster 26. Lex 27. sjc 28. JohnnyC18 29. The Grass is Greener

27th?! :o I demand fcuking answers.

Grims always been a boring c**t, now he's just a c**t. The unfortunate thing is he'd definitely be my number one now but he won't be top cause most people will have had there votes in before he started being a total, shite posting, thread ruining, attention seeking, bomb-scare of a poster.

Why when dragging out the 50-30 worst ones would you then completely skim over 20-10?

I suspect because Addies getting pelters from the cheap seats.

Heedthebaas in no position to be dishing out the 'telts' considering he has more fingers than teeth.

Grims always been a boring c**t, now he's just a c**t. The unfortunate thing is he'd definitely be my number one now but he won't be top cause most people will have had there votes in before he started being a total, shite posting, thread ruining, attention seeking, bomb-scare of a poster.

Apart from that he seems a thoroughly decent chap.

I suspect because Addies getting pelters from the cheap seats.

Heedthebaas in no position to be dishing out the 'telts' considering he has more fingers than teeth.

Headtheba is alright. He is just pissed off he never made the list this year.

As far as this thread goes. You dinnae like it eh? Aye right! This thread is like Splash over on ITV1. Folk give it pelters, but won't miss it.*

*Until it was axed after two series.

My work is mental right now, so couldn't be arsed with the write ups. The Top Ten will make you laugh, cry and allow you to express yourself. Just please don't hurt anyone.