The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

I'm genuinely baffled at what you're finding so difficult to understand here? :lol:

There was a guy me and my pals used to see out in Falkirk. The guy was given the nickname 'The Watcher' by two of my female friends who were creeped out by his weird behaviour on an almost weekly basis.

A while later Ruggy posts a pic of himself on P&B and I recognised him as being 'The Watcher'.

Tbh I tried to give him the opportunity to not be outed as said weirdo, but he persisted in following me round the forum posting like a little bitch.

See my above response to Honest_Man you utter moron :1eye

Are you trying to tell us that you used to go out and watch burds in a nightclub?

Are you trying to tell us that you used to go out and watch burds in a nightclub?

He used to stare at guys staring at girls.

Creepception

it'll be a travesty if MacWatt doesn't end up on this list. Only really posts on Queens related threads, but nevertheless an utter shitemare of a poster.

8mile - Chucks shite at folk, replies to everything whilst adding nothing.

MacWatt - Probably gassed 24/7.

Grimbo - Long replies that are dull.

Sergeant Wilson - Posts everywhere but adds nothing.

Pccabe - Shouldn't be allowed to post.

Edited by Chupacabra

Grim O'Grady -Grim by name, grim by nature. That Grimbo and 'eta' shit is ridiculous. Stop it, stop it now.

8MileBU - I've never joined in the Milesy bashing but seeing as the self-confessed bullshitter had the audacity to question the authenticity of my walking through the McDonalds drive-thru story for a coffee the other day, then he's got no-one to blame but himself. Don't f**k with me Milesy.

Spain - I never notice this guy but he has red dotted me a few times which is fair enough but the c**t never calls me out on what he disagrees with - he just red dots then disappears into the ether. Shitebaggery of the highest order.

Patrick Bateman - I can't quite put my finger on it with Boredom Bateman but there's something quite snide and a little bit sinister about him. I imagine he talks in an emotionless, monotone voice and struggles with eye contact.

Craigkillie - Just bores me. I can imagine he's gone through his entire life without once raising a smile.

Aye limiting it to a top five rather than ten means your common or garden fuds will miss out (eg MacWatt).

Hopefully the poll results remain regular but are drip fed. There's enough there to take us to Christmas when folk will be coming home bevvied every night.

1. Mozza: Not for anything he posts on here, (which is usually of quite a high standard) but c'mon big-boy, show up outside the Tiptop at least once, and lets get this pavement dance started.

2. Bateman: Bitch mitten.

3. Mungo: Don't like nominating another Dee but this c**t red dotted me twice for having the audacity to suggest that McPake might be shite.

4. Random Guy: Just for the tedious boredom, he got his knickers in a right twist when he thought the DAB's were going to take his precious Tommy, and that was a right bore to read as well.

5. The DAB that tortured the hamster, can't remember his name, I think DEEJANGO knows, I'll need to ask him.

1. Mozza: Not for anything he posts on here, (which is usually of quite a high standard) but c'mon big-boy, show up outside the Tiptop at least once, and lets get this pavement dance started.

2. Bateman: Bitch mitten.

3. Mungo: Don't like nominating another Dee but this c**t red dotted me twice for having the audacity to suggest that McPake might be shite.

4. Random Guy: Just for the tedious boredom, he got his knickers in a right twist when he thought the DAB's were going to take his precious Tommy, and that was a right bore to read as well.

5. The DAB that tortured the hamster, can't remember his name, I think DEEJANGO knows, I'll need to ask him.

Alert Mongoose was the innocent furry pet murderer. I have a charity bet on with him about Rory Loy scoring more than Billy McKay which I'm going to donate to The Scottish Society For Abused Hamsters.

Alert Mongoose was the innocent furry pet murderer. I have a charity bet on with him about Rory Loy scoring more than Billy McKay which I'm going to donate to The Scottish Society For Abused Hamsters.

Nice one, that's the c**t. Also to the OP do you need to pm this or does a post count. Thank you.

Aye limiting it to a top five rather than ten means your common or garden fuds will miss out (eg MacWatt).

Hopefully the poll results remain regular but are drip fed. There's enough there to take us to Christmas when folk will be coming home bevvied every night.

Negative Ghostrider; I have a list of over 70 folk already. There is a lot of hate in this forum.

Avatars_Star-Wars_Darth_Sidious.gif