The James McClean Sponsored Poppy Thread

Brexit Expat Wants You To Fight For The Cenotaph?

This is Jason Marriner, formerly a Chelsea "Head Hunter" who lives in Thailand. He's also known as "Lee Rigby Freezer Guy" because the freezer in his shop "Churchill's Munchies" is emblazoned with pictures of Fusilier Lee Rigby, whose death Marriner has been cynically exploiting for 10 years now. His shop sells merch to remind ex-pats of Blighty, such as Kellogg's cornflakes, Heinz Salad Cream and Hellmann's Mayonnaise. None of these are British, obviously.

I give up

4 hours ago, pawpar said:

This is Jason Marriner, formerly a Chelsea "Head Hunter" who lives in Thailand. He's also known as "Lee Rigby Freezer Guy" because the freezer in his shop "Churchill's Munchies" is emblazoned with pictures of Fusilier Lee Rigby, whose death Marriner has been cynically exploiting for 10 years now. His shop sells merch to remind ex-pats of Blighty, such as Kellogg's cornflakes, Heinz Salad Cream and Hellmann's Mayonnaise. None of these are British, obviously.

I give up

Donal McIntyre done him like a kipper in his documentary on hooligans. I've seen a video of his shop on twitter and it's as tragic as it sounds. All the get the badge in yoof were commenting on it as if he'd just opened the 7 th wonder of the world. Pattaya is full of brexity English c***s, met one in Cambodia 2 days ago who lives in Pattaya Thailand going on about immigrants and religion. I think irony was lost on him. Mind you I could imagine his place full of Kellogg's cornflakes, branston pickles and a  lee rigby duvet set.

Edited by dirty dingus

4 hours ago, pawpar said:

I give up

Mr Potato Headhunter

Edited by Cosmic Joe

Colour me shocked that there was no substance to the Poppy seller 'assault' story. However, given the story has been pushed all round the globe thanks to the Daily Mail and similar minded outlets, their job has been done. Straight out the Goebbels playbook. 

Fair play to the Gammonati. They've really gone to town with the propaganda  this Rememberance Fest and I fear there is a real danger of trouble. 

Which only helps their agenda. 

Edited by PWL

15 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Looks like a bad Nile Rodgers tribute act

F-UkZbdWUAAw6QI.jpeg

Nice play on "you don't need to be mad to work here but it helps!!!!!" badge/motive there. The type of thing that auld folks, soccer maws and Facebook Da's still seem to discover afresh on a daily basis and find it hilarious and relevant. 

23 hours ago, BMunro said:

I now look forward to your condemnation of anything pro-SNP on here.

MI5 file links former SNP leader to Nazi plan (scotsman.com)

Maybe that's why they are hemorrhaging support and members so quickly!

Oh dear you have let yourself down here.

The poppy man said he was rescued from the fictional mass brawl by SNP staffers.

7 hours ago, pawpar said:

I give up

Is this a holding pen for 'emigrant' nonces?

I'd been thinking that this year's griefstravaganza seemed to be being remembered with less beetle-browed intensity this year, so this thread has been a good reminder than I'm just lucky about the area I live in.

Seems to have brought out the permabanned posse for another brief run at disrupting the ECHO CHAMEBUR! on here too, which is always amusing.

27 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

It makes me sick to the stomach knowing that some people aren't wearing a poppy made out of scavenged shrapnel from the Somme.

Screenshot_2023-11-09-10-11-16-821_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.c01bb134d76766f27522bd00950c53f2.jpg

Absolutely definitely made from a recovered shell case that - no chance some wee guy in Sneck is making them out of pilfered brass. 

Proper unveiling of this going on. Media presence, piper etc. All for a poppy slate job on a roof. 

I can't help but think that if everyone who donated materials/money/time/effort had donated directly to veterans who are struggling in life then that would actually make a difference. 

Wouldn't get the media attention/Facebook likes then though eh.

Screenshot_20231109-112434.png

Screenshot_20231109-112423.png

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm a but confused by the Football Hooligans Alliance. It seems like a contradiction of terms. In my day hooligans fought and didn't like each other. Now they have an Alliance. It kind of defeats the purpose.

Aye but they all seen the two rival guys in Football Factory phoning eachother to organise "business" so now think it's a thing to be pals