Watches

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Pagani doing some great stuff at good quality, reasonable prices.

Nice strap upgrade.

Thank you.

Yes, amazing value for money, sapphire crystal, Seiko VK63 movt etc.

Good sale on AliEx at the moment.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Yes, amazing value for money, sapphire crystal, Seiko VK63 movt etc.

Good sale on AliEx at the moment.

Thank you.

Just Rolex/Patek etc homages, but their doing it very well. 

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Pagani doing some great stuff at good quality. Reasonable prices as well.

Nice strap upgrade.

Thank you.

Aye, I've just ordered a couple of watches in the latest sale

Pagani

2023-New-PAGANI-DESIGN-Retro-Wide-Arrow-Watches-Luxury-Quartz-Watch-For-Men-Sport-Speed-Chronograph.jpg_640x640.jpg

Baltany Type 2 Flieger (I already have the Type 1, but this looks even better)

Baltany-Quartz-Chronograph-Watch-VK67-100M-Waterproof-Stainless-Steel-Calendar-Window-Sapphire-Glass-Luminous-Vintage-Watches.jpg_640x640.jpg

Went in to a Rolex AD today to get a wee feel and look at a couple of Models on wrist and registering an interest on a couple of watches 

Got to say was very underwhelmed by the service, wee guy came back from his lunch still with soup stains on corner of lips and more or less said if I want the models that I'm interested in grease his palm with other purchases or buy "preowned" (not grey market!) 

6 hours ago, OmegaSpeedyPro said:

Favorite you tube watch enthusiast guys ?

Teddy baldessarre for straight talking watch stuff.

Roman sharf from luxury bazaar a bit more Hollywood style of presenting

Kevin o Leary / producer Michael for rich folk showing off about their fancy watches amongst their other YouTube content.

Wristwatch revival for watch repair videos. Similarly red dead restoration but he also does other repair stuff.

8 hours ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

Went in to a Rolex AD today to get a wee feel and look at a couple of Models on wrist and registering an interest on a couple of watches 

Got to say was very underwhelmed by the service, wee guy came back from his lunch still with soup stains on corner of lips and more or less said if I want the models that I'm interested in grease his palm with other purchases or buy "preowned" (not grey market!) 

Shocking behaviour from Rolex, people have had enough of that kind of shite.

8 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

Anyone had or considered a Gevril, Web site looks very flash but on secret sales at a hugely reduced price?

No real comment on the brand as such but depending on which one you're looking at, the brand does appear to be doing homage style watches to several more well known brands e.g Hamilton, Franck Muller etc. Generally when I see things like this I'm of the stand point that I'd rather save my cash and buy the 'proper' watch or potentially expect it to break after five minutes as it's probably using cheap parts / movements. At first glance some of the pieces do appear to have similar pricing to the watches they're imitating.

1 hour ago, greendot said:

No real comment on the brand as such but depending on which one you're looking at, the brand does appear to be doing homage style watches to several more well known brands e.g Hamilton, Franck Muller etc. Generally when I see things like this I'm of the stand point that I'd rather save my cash and buy the 'proper' watch or potentially expect it to break after five minutes as it's probably using cheap parts / movements. At first glance some of the pieces do appear to have similar pricing to the watches they're imitating.

Thanks 🟢