Brechin v Ayr 7/11/15

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this momentum is exciting but when, eventually, it comes to an end, I'm hoping we can immediately get back on the horse. Nothing makes me think the momentum is ending here though and that's what's bothering me

be positive nothing worse than a negative nelly

Could work out in our favour if he is out for a bit....

Was about to post this. He'll not be firing all cylinders come January and I can't see McGhee relying on Moore to help them steer clear of the bottom 2. Think it'd benefit him and Motherwell more if he stays for the full season.

Don't have a good feeling about this one.

I've got an awful feeling our unbeaten run is about to end

It's got to end at some point or another, it is just a matter of when. Some reason, I fancy us to win by a few today again, we can win ugly and if the pitch is taking in the rain up there if the weather is half as bad as it is here, then it will be a hoof ball match. If it is indeed a hoof ball match, I fancy our defence to come out on top, for the simple fact we have one of the best defences in the league, and Brechin don't. Brechin are where they are for a reason and so are we, however on the flip side of the coin, Stranraer showed last week the positions aren't telling the full story. Fancy us 3-0 with Preston, Trouten and Crawford to get in on the action again. Would go with:

Fleming

Devlin Graham McLauchlan Boyle

Crawford Docherty Adams

Trouten

Preston Caldwell

Subs: Newman, Muir, McCracken, Murphy, Donald, Forrest, Nisbet

Just seen the tweet, what an absolute joke. Everyone knew the weather forecast, they should have been prepared, however, it looks like they've not bothered to protect the pitch in any way and are calling for volunteers to help drain the pitch last minute.

Can't get more diddier than that.

Archived