Brechin v Ayr 7/11/15

Hes on the list for secretly filming his then gf and sharing pictures with his mates. The Ayr scumbags were signing 'whats it like to shag a wean'. I take it in Ayr thats the same thing is it? More to the point why would you even 'ask' that question? Looking for some response to make you want to do it yourself? But i guess the idiots shouting it didn't think that far ahead. :rolleyes:

How old was the girl he filmed m8?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite surprised over the course that we never managed to get a second and take 3 points down the road.

We were very clearly worried about the pitch at the start and seemed to be asking Devlin to punt the ball long at every occasion to zero effect, struggled a bit with our passing when we eventually did start getting the ball down we made a couple great chances for Trouten which he should have put away and got ourselves ahead through Adams.

Lovely goal we scored too.

uWozg4.gif

The second half was poor all round with defences well on top (but not convincingly) and other than the Brechin goal and a save from Flemming near the end they didnt really offer any real threat (a few wild shots going nowhere aside)

We were trying to stretch their packed defence and were trying to overload on both flanks to stretch them but they caught on very quickly and nullified this after making a double sub, Docherty hit the bar and we had some balls flashing across the box just needing a touch with no takers but we didn't really get going until about 3 mins into injury time in the half so a point will do.

I thought Brechin were better than the two games previously but still look like a team who will finish around where they are currently, better referee's will certainly deal with their players constantly trying to start a fight throughout the game.

Not how most folk saw it at all !!

Your last paragraph kind of sums up your bias.

Tiffoney is on the sex offenders register, denying it because he plays for the team you support does not change the fact.

Who is denying he is on the register? (Even though he will be off it soon). He was guilty of filming intercourse with a woman, not an underage girl. Therefore calling him a paedo is totally unacceptable. Not an accusation you just throw about.

Tiff was a reasonable player for Ayr at an early age, was badly advised, thought he was going to be a superstar and effectively put himself out the professional game for 4 years.

He made an arse of himself on twitter, insulted a lot of Ayr fans and the result was he got pelters every time he played against us.

He then gets done for sharing naked pictures of an unconscious female, which is not as trivial an offence as you seem to regard it, and gets his name added to the sex offenders register.

Why would you think Ayr fans would not mention it to him?

He then gets done for sharing naked pictures of an unconscious female, which is not as trivial an offence as you seem to regard it, and gets his name added to the sex offenders register.

Care to explain how that makes him a paedophile?

The song being sung was about him being on the register...

And the rest. Numerous songs about him being a paedo and the aforementioned "what's it like to shag a wean". It was clear for the whole ground to hear, I was in the Cemetery End for the whole game and could hear it clear as day.

Care to explain where I said he was?

Well that's what the Ayr supporters were singing about and you seem to be condoning it. The songs were not just about being on the register and anyone at the game yesterday would know that. Nobody said his offence is trivial, but it most certainly doesn't make him a paedo.

Tiff was a reasonable player for Ayr at an early age, was badly advised, thought he was going to be a superstar and effectively put himself out the professional game for 4 years.

He made an arse of himself on twitter, insulted a lot of Ayr fans and the result was he got pelters every time he played against us.

Why would you think Ayr fans would not mention it to him?

1. Because it is an offence akin to sectarian singing , and

2. It shows you up to be ignorant

Singing songs about a religious war where hundreds of people have died and continue to die is the same as singing a song about Tiff sharing pictures of a naked woman without her knowledge.

And you are calling me ignorant........

But you lot never sung about Tiff sharing pictures though did you ? The songs insinuated much worse, as has been pointed out.

And you condone it !!!!

Nearly missed the guy saying Tiff was going to be off the register soon

ALL IS FORGIVEN :lol::lol:

Once Tiff leaves or is free'd at the end of the season, he will become Tiff the beast to many Brechin fans also, I'm loving the faux outrage though, I remember Ki**ie fans having the same outrage when Nutz was caught red pawed

And to chant obscenities towards him because of that is acceptable ???? I think not.

Hes on the list for secretly filming his then gf and sharing pictures with his mates.

Good to hear the Ayr fans gave him it tight then, he sounds like a fucking arsehole.

Archived