Brechin v Ayr 7/11/15

I think it's unfair to accuse him of deliberately trying to deprive the club of money. I'm sure he would have much preferred a team paid compensation for him and allowed him to sign a contract somewhere than have to play as an amateur. The club were well within their rights to retain his registration, but I do have some sympathy for him (although it's somewhat diminished by his off-field behaviour). I'd guess that he's probably not qualified to do much else, and I don't blame him for trying to continue to make a living (or at least part of one) out of football any way he was able to.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where have I called him a peado? Just making things up now?

You and deigo referred to the same part about the transfer stuff thats why you were quoted. The paedo part was you as in Ayr fans in general because it wasn't just one or two idiots, it was a lot of idiots. But as you said, just making things up now as it seems to be the ayr way, takes photos and shares them with his mate of a woman, justification for calling someone a paedo.......and singing whats it like to shag a waen? Tragically, the actions of Ayr fans who sing utter pish which has NO PLACE at a football ground seem quite happy to inflict their vileness on others. How many of the wankers that were singing had kids with them. Nice to see you expose them and your fellow 'fans' as well as opposition fans to your ignorant shite. :rolleyes:

But going by your logic, I will say this, ALL AYR FANS ARE PAEDOS. Its not true but I'll say it anyway!

I think it's unfair to accuse him of deliberately trying to deprive the club of money. I'm sure he would have much preferred a team paid compensation for him and allowed him to sign a contract somewhere than have to play as an amateur. The club were well within their rights to retain his registration, but I do have some sympathy for him (although it's somewhat diminished by his off-field behaviour). I'd guess that he's probably not qualified to do much else, and I don't blame him for trying to continue to make a living (or at least part of one) out of football any way he was able to.

Dundee tried to sign him but were put off by the fact Ayr wanted a fee, you know, because giving players away makes perfect sense

Tiff took the hump and the rest is history

You and deigo referred to the same part about the transfer stuff thats why you were quoted. The paedo part was you as in Ayr fans in general because it wasn't just one or two idiots, it was a lot of idiots. But as you said, just making things up now as it seems to be the ayr way, takes photos and shares them with his mate of a woman, justification for calling someone a paedo.......and singing whats it like to shag a waen? Tragically, the actions of Ayr fans who sing utter pish which has NO PLACE at a football ground seem quite happy to inflict their vileness on others. How many of the wankers that were singing had kids with them. Nice to see you expose them and your fellow 'fans' as well as opposition fans to your ignorant shite. :rolleyes:

But going by your logic, I will say this, ALL AYR FANS ARE PAEDOS. Its not true but I'll say it anyway!

I'm sure we can educate the singers and change the lyrics to something like "why did you video her, you know she said no"? How does that sound?

Dundee tried to sign him but were put off by the fact Ayr wanted a fee, you know, because giving players away makes perfect sense

Tiff took the hump and the rest is history

Yeah, he trained with Dundee during the summer, then once it became apparent they had to pay a fee they pulled out. Just as well they did, can imagine that would have been a fair waste of wonga.

Where is the fake outrage? I suppose if 50 odd folk turned up and started chanting paedo at you, you'd be ok with it? Even if its untrue?

So the reality of it is you're upset with his agent for working the system rather than Tiff himself? Fair call for calling him a paedo then :rolleyes:

Not really, he got what he deserved, at the age of 24 he is free from the development deal and is a squad player for a team at the arse end of the first division on a part time deal with his dream of playing in the top flight in Scottish football fractionally more likely than mine.

Your second point, I have neither on here, or in real life called him a Paedo, sung, spoken or otherwise......keep that in mind next time you are honorary moral guardian of pie and bovril

These angelic Brechin fans must run parental checks before yelling "b*****d" at an opposition player.

Accuracy in football chanting is everything...

Deflect all you like. Your scum fans were shown up , simple as that. If you can't handle that fact , that is your problem not ours !

Deflect all you like. Your scum fans were shown up , simple as that. If you can't handle that fact , that is your problem not ours !

You sound like the guy that tried to have a go at me the other week for calling a Brechin player a dirty c**t. Either that or you're all self righteous wanks :lol:

Archived