Morton v Livi

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both teams have just hit a run of form before this game so should be decent. We've played one more game than all of the teams below us so we really need to be picking up points in games like this to pull further away from the bottom two.

Think we need to keep the same team as Saturday that worked well, defence was solid and we are scoring goals also nice to keep momentum going.

Wouldn't say this is a must win but if we don't win here we might be waiting a while for another win as our next three are Hibs, Rangers and Falkirk. Although I think Hibs are trying to cancel on us because of players on international duty.

Both teams have just hit a run of form before this game so should be decent. We've played one more game than all of the teams below us so we really need to be picking up points in games like this to pull further away from the bottom two.

:wacko:

We're not on a run of form at all, unless you meant a run of completely indifferent form. I thought that would be clear.

You know what I mean, 2 wins in a row. I could've said we were playing well but I didn't. Stop being a gimp.

Tough game to keep this wee run going, always a hard place to go and get anything.

I'd take a point but we certainly should be going to try and win the game especially with Rangers and Falkirk the next two after this one.

If we win this we are only 3 points behind Morton with a game in hand if someone had offered that 3 weeks ago I think we all would've taken that.

As has been said, same team again for us, looks solid enough, we've finally found what looks like a settled back 4 which can only help.

Actually aye I will expand. We've had 2 crucial results but we've crept past Alloa and Dumbarton by the skins of out noses. This off the back of a few tough losses. We need a bit of luck with our injury problems and we need Duffy to change his approach.

We shouldn't be in trouble this season but I don't think it's going to be very fun along the way.

Actually aye I will expand. We've had 2 crucial results but we've crept past Alloa and Dumbarton by the skins of out noses. This off the back of a few tough losses. We need a bit of luck with our injury problems and we need Duffy to change his approach.

We shouldn't be in trouble this season but I don't think it's going to be very fun along the way.

You knew what I meant though. 2 wins in a row is the most we've mustered all season and we have a good chance of keeping the 'winning form' going this weekend. I know we've not been playing well, I've had the displeasure of being at both wins and if it wasn't for two excellent goals we wouldn't have gotten 6 points. We have Jim Duffy as our manager we're never going to play good football.

Archived