Morton v Livi

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah only because Ben Gordon was red carded, was nothing in the game till then.

Raith put 3 past us in the first game against them and we turned them over last week, can see us doing the same to Morton.

That's not actually that true though is it?

2-1, Johnstone and Tidser.

As I recall, the game was pretty much one way traffic even before the sending off. Our first goal was a bit lucky given it was a goalkeeping howler but it had been coming. Livi appear to have picked up since then whilst we have not looked as good as we did that day except on the odd occasion.

I would still be looking for home advantage to tell with a narrow win for the Ton, probably with teams scoring.

Morton were the better side throughout earlier in the season, their goal was coming even at 11 v 11. Having said that, we had diddies like Cole and Hippolyte playing for us that day, 2 players which shouldn't be near the 11 on Saturday. If we go 3-5-2 and keep to our best 11, we'll perform better this time around. Think it'll be a draw.

Play our best players in their natural positions we'll probably win. Play them out wide we'll probably lose.

That's crazy talk, man. You're crazy.

Whatever combination comes out of the tombola this week I reckon we'll do just enough to get the win.

That's not actually that true though is it?

2-1, Johnstone and Tidser.

I'm pretty sure that the red card came from a counter-attack following a small period of pressure from ourselves. That said, I think Morton had a few chances before then.

The one thing I can really remember from the game was feeling certain that we'd score at some point because Morton's defence was shaky as f**k.

Archived