Morton v Livi

I realise that you like to deal in absolutes as it makes it easier for you to scoff at those who take a more realistic approach to life, but surely even you can appreciate the difference between someone doing his homework and that homework making him infallible?

You could actually be a half-decent poster* if you replaced a lot of the preening rhetoric with realism.

* - instead of a dick. Just saying.

I'd like to see some actual evidence of Duffy "doing his homework" before getting humiliated by a pub team first; then and only then will we deal with your straw man intervention, thanks.

And of course, the tea lady will then have to provide a follow-up demonstration of how Jim Duffy's homework led to 'flat 4-4-2' being deemed a credible approach for the Sevco match, a tactic that took all of five minutes to be seen as clearly unworkable, yet Duffy persisted in the attempt for ninety minutes, losing 0-4 in the process. Either that or he'll slither away from his ludicrous claim, which would probably be the best option for him right now.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops VT! Your emotional intelligence shortcomings are showing again.

I think you have things the wrong way round. I actually do not have to prove anything to you but I know what I know about the club. The only choice for you is whether to believe it or not. One way or another, I don't really care.

You don't 'have' to prove anything champ - but if called upon your wildly riciulous statement and you prove to be utterly incapable of supporting your claim, the thinking reader will naturally file the remaining shreds of your credibility in the bin.

And so here we are.

Here's the thing VT. At the risk of repeating myself, I am not "incapable of proving my claim", I am merely not prepared to prove it to you or put more than I have already said on a public message board.

You apparently conflate a refusal to answer with an inability to answer. But here's a question for you can you think of any reason why I would prefer root canal treatment to answering anything you might ask in your own inimitable style?

You don't 'have' to prove anything champ - but if called upon your wildly riciulous statement and you prove to be utterly incapable of supporting your claim, the thinking reader will naturally file the remaining shreds of your credibility in the bin.

And so here we are.

-------Again jolly as can be, all good friends and jolly good company. Except for the perjorative adjective and adverb loving wee shy boy sat in his bedroom pouring out the usual invective and using any excuse to abuse JD but too much of a nonentity to get out there and have a life.

I'd like to see some actual evidence of Duffy "doing his homework" before getting humiliated by a pub team first; then and only then will we deal with your straw man intervention, thanks.

And what, pray tell, would be acceptable to your lordship as "evidence", I wonder?

No matter. Given that you are not about to get any (story of your life, vt!) let's just see what you mean when you talk of " dealing" with my, ahem, "straw man intervention".

You don't half spout some ridiculously pompous pish, boy.

Here's the thing VT. At the risk of repeating myself, I am not "incapable of proving my claim", I am merely not prepared to prove it to you or put more than I have already said on a public message board.

You apparently conflate a refusal to answer with an inability to answer. But here's a question for you can you think of any reason why I would prefer root canal treatment to answering anything you might ask in your own inimitable style?

Ah right. So you expect people to accept the wild, bullshit claims of the apron-wielding club flunkey, and can't actually provide a scrap of evidence to back it up when called on it. As I suspected then, an absolute busted flush.

Perhaps your next alias will last a while longer before having an absolute disaster on here, perhaps not.

And what, pray tell, would be acceptable to your lordship as "evidence", I wonder?

No matter. Given that you are not about to get any (story of your life, vt!) let's just see what you mean when you talk of " dealing" with my, ahem, "straw man intervention".

You don't half spout some ridiculously pompous pish, boy.

^^^ word and punctuation salad

^^^ word and punctuation salad

heh heh -let the record show that once again vt avoided answering an awkward question.

Wimp.

Nerd fight.

Not at all. There's only one nerd, and he couldn't even fight his own corner.

Ah right. So you expect people to accept the wild, bullshit claims of the apron-wielding club flunkey, and can't actually provide a scrap of evidence to back it up when called on it. As I suspected then, an absolute busted flush.

Perhaps your next alias will last a while longer before having an absolute disaster on here, perhaps not.

Our little sociopath at it again are we? Why on Earth would I feel any need to provide you with evidence of anything? If you choose to take that as proof absolute that I am wrong, you are really not as bright as I credited you with being. Pity really!

Anyway, apologies to other posters and I will now retire from this thread gracefully.

Our little sociopath at it again are we? Why on Earth would I feel any need to provide you with evidence of anything? If you choose to take that as proof absolute that I am wrong, you are really not as bright as I credited you with being. Pity really!

Anyway, apologies to other posters and I will now retire from this thread gracefully.

You don't seem to grasp how a public forum works champ. When the tea lady delivers the bullshit, club line, they'll be called on it. The onus is then on the tea lady to provide an adequate counter-argument to support their statement or to pipe down, with their 'reputation' demolished. And so here we are.

As predicted by yours truly, this has turned into an absolute disaster for you, slithering back off the forum - no doubt with your next, shit alias already in construction. Thanks for playing anyway.

I was speaking to Ian McCall today VT...He's a happy chappy and doin well...if yer so unhappy wae Jimbo...do you want Iain back?...just askin.

I'm hardly surprised that an incoherent jakey like yourself found a kindred spirit in Ian McCall.

You don't seem to grasp how this public forum works champ. I'm the only show in town. When I demand answers you have to respond, and whatever the content of your response I get to preen, posture and pose, and hurl hysterical abuse at you.

I am Prissiano Knobaldo, and this is my forum. You are but a minion and are here to make me look good.

Thanks for playing anyway.

FTFY.

Archived