Some arsehole's got a brand new noisy motorbike & is farting around up & down the street on it. c**t. I'm trying to have a wee doze here.

Grrrrr

You know what you have to do, then. Those tyres won't slash themselves. Oh and Merry Xmas, Duffers.

Some arsehole's got a brand new noisy motorbike & is farting around up & down the street on it. c**t. I'm trying to have a wee doze here.

Grrrrr

There's a lad on our street who sits and drunkenly revs his engine for a good ten minutes before tearing off in the wee small hours every Saturday and Sunday morning. It'll be a sad day when he inevitably ends up exploded across the tarmac like a shit-filled pinata hit by a shotgun at close range.

Anyway, my MFADPTTGOYN is the obsolescence of radio terms like 'tranny' and 'wireless', both of which are used for other things these days. Either that, or people who use ludicrous acronyms and expect us to know what they're talking about. Tosspots :angry:

Edit: also, sprouts are fandabidozi - the problem is that a'body grew up with their granny's squishy grey overboiled veg and that's coloured the experience. Ten minutes in the steamer, wee bit butter and nutmeg...ooh, lovely. Maybe munch on a raw one with a touch of salt while you're waiting...sensational.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

There's a lad on our street who sits and drunkenly revs his engine for a good ten minutes before tearing off in the wee small hours every Saturday and Sunday morning. It'll be a sad day when he inevitably ends up exploded across the tarmac like a shit-filled pinata hit by a shotgun at close range.

Ram a couple of hefty uncooked spuds up his exhaust (ooer missus). Depending on the size and state of his engine it'll probably start ok and the compression will blow the spuds out, but at least he'll wonder what the hell was going on when he first turned the key.

Oh, and try not to be parked behind him if you do this. Mortar-bomb spuds can leave a nasty dent.

Anyway, my MFADPTTGOYN is the obsolescence of radio terms like 'tranny' and 'wireless', both of which are used for other things these days. Either that, or people who use ludicrous acronyms and expect us to know what they're talking about. Tosspots :angry:

I see what you did there.......

:lol:

Ram a couple of hefty uncooked spuds up his exhaust (ooer missus). Depending on the size and state of his engine it'll probably start ok and the compression will blow the spuds out, but at least he'll wonder what the hell was going on when he first turned the key.

Oh, and try not to be parked behind him if you do this. Mortar-bomb spuds can leave a nasty dent.

We just bake our spuds in the oven, can't be doing with this new dangled motorbike cuisine