6 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Surely the belt comes off when you've button fly or you just look like a wrong 'un playing with yourself trying to undo them.

I'm not wanting to be in the same room as a grown man with this happens, no siree.

3f7da1de-13a7-4d32-93f7-4efe8ea792f4_scr

On 12/08/2022 at 13:12, Boghead ranter said:

Did you not pish all day?

I was wearing shorts. It's easier to just hoick up a leg than fanny about with zips, buttons, and padlocks.

On 12/08/2022 at 07:49, scottsdad said:

Pretty sure @oaksoft started a thread celebrating the fact that he wears his backwards every day.

In short, you are a little more oaksoft than you were a few days ago. 

🤣🤣🤣

I am so merry and not at all seething about this!

Just caught my foot on a box in the kitchen when walking past; one of those situations where you have to adjust your position mid-walk to avoid taking a header, but not too much of a problem. Apparently my reactions have now deteriorated to the point that I couldn't adjust quick enough and went face-first into the metal bin.

On the plus side, the bin came off worse, so yee-haa. Also, the wean actually came down to find out what had happened, so I don't need to worry about lying on the floor all night if this becomes a habit.

• 3 months later...

The wean has a beard these days, and mentioned that he thinks it's weird that it's a different colour to his scalp hair. I said, "well, my beard is more ginger, so I think that's common," to which he looked confused and pointed out that my beard is, in fact, grey.

Your time will come, child.