Hollywood star HIV +

Broony88

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't think he was into using needles. Says he was diagnosed 4 years ago - was this around the time he left 2 and a half men and went on that binge when he was locked in his house with lots of drugs and hookers?

I didn't think he was into using needles. Says he was diagnosed 4 years ago - was this around the time he left 2 and a half men and went on that binge when he was locked in his house with lots of drugs and hookers?

There was a big article in Time magazine about him around that time and they said that he did inject and cited an example of him overdosing after injecting cocaine.

Usually when i have a party at my house we play board games.

That's why Charlie never stops by. He swung by our place once just to snort the bath salts.

On Christmas Eve, we should all put out a plate of cookies and amphetamines for him and see how far across Scotland he made it before exploding.

I really couldn't give a flying f**k.

I know actually posting that is contradictory, but we even had the BBC carrying this 'news' today.

If the BBC had time to report on a thousand things this still should not make the list.

I really couldn't give a flying f**k.

I know actually posting that is contradictory, but we even had the BBC carrying this 'news' today.

If the BBC had time to report on a thousand things this still should not make the list.

Have you seen the state of the Beeb's home page these days? It's one step off those adverts proclaiming "here's one weird trick that will whiten your teeth/make you lose weight/cure cancer", or "you won't believe what happened when this baby smiled/woman farted/man cut off his own ding-dong!" Absolute gash.

Anyway, auld miserable shitebags thread for this pish.

Its still quite a big deal when a high profile celebrity comes out and says he's HIV +.

It is if you are living a life obsessed with Celebrities.

Should he not be allowed privacy rather than forced to announce a medical condition before a tabloid (for the brain dead) did ?

Regardless of how much of a twat he has been.

Archived