Hollywood star HIV +

Broony88

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With retrospect, this might explain his behaviour in the past few years - instead of just being a lunatic, he was probably struggling to cope with what's probably the worst news you can get, other than terminal cancer.

Still a dick, though.

With retrospect, this might explain his behaviour in the past few years - instead of just being a lunatic, he was probably struggling to cope with what's probably the worst news you can get, other than terminal cancer.

Still a dick, though.

Coping by deliberately infecting any woman unfortunate enough to agree to hump him.

HIV, whilst an awful disease, is far more controllable nowadays. There is no definitive life expectancy on it and indeed, he could still live to be an old man. Infecting others though if he was aware is definitely worthy of criminal proceedings.

Coping by deliberately infecting any woman unfortunate enough to agree to hump him.

HIV, whilst an awful disease, is far more controllable nowadays. There is no definitive life expectancy on it and indeed, he could still live to be an old man. Infecting others though if he was aware is definitely worthy of criminal proceedings.

I was referring to his batshit interviews and the whole 'getting fired from his TV show' extravaganza - no argument that emotional turmoil is no excuse for negligence when it comes to HIV. It anything, you'd surely want to be more careful to make sure you didn't cause others to suffer in the same way. Unless you're a selfish dick, of course...which I'm sure he has no history of being known for :whistle

It's tomorrow where you are, spill the beans then!

;)

Just heard as others have posted, that he is set to make some sort of "revealing personal announcement" on the Today show. But from what I'm now reading he claims he's beaten it because it's now "undetectable"!

I see he's already dipping, ducking, dodging and diving his way out of the blame already. He's saying he didn't deceive anyone because blood tests no longer reveal traces of HIV, despite testing positive i the past. #WINNING

That's what Tommy Morrison said and it didn't end well for him.

He's confirmed he's HIV +, and said that he's paid out millions to keep people quiet. Also said that he's always been safe and never infected anyone. Feel sorry for the c**t, although he got it in the best way possible. Drugs and Hookers.

Archived