If You Won The Lottery

Sweet Pete

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I won the lottery then the 1st thing I'd do is find out what it costs to do a hit on a few folk from here who called me bad words.

The few good guys would get invited out on an all expenses paid piss up in Edinburgh where we visit many lapdance points.

I really like the location of my house so I wouldn't sell it.

It would be my Falkirk house.

I'd also have an Edinburgh pad and a good few hotspot pads.

Family would get a few bob on a sliding scale depending how old they were.

FFC would get a few new players at my expense. No transfer fees though just freebies and decent loanees.

I'd definitely buy the biggest bitching curved screen available and constantly invite the boys round for Footy nights with HT lapdances.

Life would be pretty sweet

This is genuinely one of the most tragic things I've ever seen on here.

Don't play the lottery please, you're not interesting enough to win it.

I'd quite like to do the secret route if I "only" won about £1m, buy a house, car for about £250-300k total, give some to my folks, invest about half and blow the rest. You'd still need to work in that scenario but you could do a job you liked even if it didn't pay well and you'd have no worries about a mortgage, enough money to go on holiday to where you wanted often enough.

If it was closer to the £10m scenario, I think I might dabble in football...how much would it cost to take over Rangers and run them into the ground again?

Is it true that if you refuse publicity Camelot take a % out your winnings?

Archived