If You Won The Lottery

Sweet Pete

If I won the lottery then the 1st thing I'd do is find out what it costs to do a hit on a few folk from here who called me bad words.

The few good guys would get invited out on an all expenses paid piss up in Edinburgh where we visit many lapdance points.

I really like the location of my house so I wouldn't sell it.

It would be my Falkirk house.

I'd also have an Edinburgh pad and a good few hotspot pads.

Family would get a few bob on a sliding scale depending how old they were.

FFC would get a few new players at my expense. No transfer fees though just freebies and decent loanees.

I'd definitely buy the biggest bitching curved screen available and constantly invite the boys round for Footy nights with HT lapdances.

Life would be pretty sweet

You're trying so hard to appear straight.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Along the lines of Max Bialystock in the Producers I'd get myself "a toy" in the shape of a Swedish secretary so that she could spent all day shredding the begging letters I'd receive.

post-12982-0-08440100-1447265326.jpg

then I'd buy the Meadowbank floodlights when the stadium is being refurbished and erect them at Whitehill's ground so they get a set of lights at last. I would then enter it into the Turner Prize and win.

One of my former employers would never ask anyone leaving why they wanted to go(there is a point to this).

Someone had recently won £167 mill on the euro millions,and the talk in the canteen turned to this very subject.

Came up with the idea of giving 300 employees 500,000 each(20 years pay) to all go and hand in their notice at the same time,and see what they did then.

Sadly,never came to pass,cos I'm still skint.

Didn't we have a thread like this before

There's one every couple of months.

These threads always make me sad about how many folk are miserable about their lives. Awful lot of folks' jackpot plans seem to revolve around discarding their current life entirely and starting a new one altogether. I ken plenty will be kidding, but certainly not all :(

Would be great just to be a selfish b*****d for six months and go and do whatever you wanted.

After that have a think about long term stuff. Some sort of job would be needed, running a business or maybe supplying capital to new startup or charities.

Football teams can gtf, total waste of money.

f**k off to some remote place, spend hours fishing and not tell anyone my whereabouts while slyly firing a few quid in the bank accounts of family members.

I quite like that idea. Surreptitiously obtain the bank details for friends and family, and occasionally pay in something untraceable like a postal order, then have a wee inner chuckle when they talk about strange bank errors in their favour. Mwahahahaha!

Probably as well that I'll never be rich; the power would go to my head :wacko:

Would be great just to be a selfish b*****d for six months and go and do whatever you wanted.

After that have a think about long term stuff. Some sort of job would be needed, running a business or maybe supplying capital to new startup or charities.

Football teams can gtf, total waste of money.

Why on earth would you work? The world out there, plenty of money and you'd want to waste it working?

Firstly, pay off all my and my family/select mates debt. Buy 6 to 8 flats/houses that I'd let out below market standard, then I'd fùck off to South America for a bit, trying to build a working relationship and avoid being shot before returning home to a life of Luxury. The saddest part is, I wouldn't leave Dundee, I'd still spend e vast majority of the year here.

Archived