Heart of Midlothian v Dundee

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Hearts consult with Dundee over the allocation?

We should have, especially after you won the title on the opening day at Kilmarnock.

Would have given you the whole of the Roseburn and a few sections of the Wheatfield if it was up to me. Local economy would be laughing as well.

Mad Budge gtf :blink:

We should have, especially after you won the title on the opening day at Kilmarnock.

Would have given you the whole of the Roseburn and a few sections of the Wheatfield if it was up to me. Local economy would be laughing as well.

Mad Budge gtf :blink:

We didn't win the title on the opening day. It is impossible to do that.

In a here's 700 tickets that's all we give to no mark clubs type of way, yeah we did.

Interesting.

Away ticket allocations need to be agreed between the clubs. Are you suggesting Hearts broke the rules?

Has this away allocation furore not, at least in part, been fed to the Dundee press as a way of telling DAB readers that Dundee have "big club problems" now while United are currently shit no marks.

No.

It's because demand has outstripped supply only. I wouldn't be surprised if Utd have the same issue regardless of how shite they are.

Best away day, not too far from home, new ground from last year,barely any tickets. Was always going to sell out.

Could we have taken 1400? I think we could this time. Unlikely we will next time though so I see where hearts are coming from.

Much ado about nothing tbf.

Archived