Heart of Midlothian v Dundee

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of shouting coming from dens before the last game,this will end just like the first a win for the Hearts.Nothing in this showers team to worry us.

Gorgeous Greg Stewart to score three on Saturday. Nap.

Stewart to channel his inner Darius and win the game on his own with two screamers in the second half going toward the mighty Dee support where I will not be.

Thomson to raise the tension to fever pitch by warming up twice before remaining on the bench.

No they don't.

Yes they do.

I27 The Home club must make provision for the admission of such reasonable number of visiting supporters at every home League Match and Play-Off Match as may be agreed in advance with the Visiting Club and, in the event of their being unable to agree such number not later than 14 days prior to the date of the League Match or Play-Off Match in question, the number of visiting supporters allowed shall be determined by the Board whose decision shall be final and binding.

http://spfl.co.uk/docs/067_324__therulesofthespfl_1375800603.pdf(p.72)

Cool, I thought that was just for cup games. If I'm right though there's no minimum % for league games. (I'm probably wrong there too :lol:)

There's no minimum percentage, but if the clubs can't agree then the SPFL board decide the allocation.

The Cups are a straight up 20% or more.

Archived