Heart of Midlothian v Dundee

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair result but we fucked it by bringing on Gomis for King, strolled it until then.

Echo what was mentioned above that it reminded me of Dens when Dundee dominated us but failed to finish it then we punished them in the second half, was just waiting for the sucker punch after Loys goal.

First visit to Tynecastle and enjoyed it. Great ground.

Game was ok. A tale of two halves really. I wish we played with the same urgency and positive intentions as we do when we're a goal behind. Beginning to really love Rory Loy.

We were crap in the first half. The worry is how their no 11 caused all sorts of problems but we did nothing tactically to shut him down until the second half.

More in it in the second and a fine equaliser. Good fun being in section H at the very back surrounded by hearts fans. Total silence as the equaliser went in apart from me jumping up and shouting GOAL!. The heid turnin' was wonderful.

Didn't realise this was on Alba. Just flicked over and it's a documentary on fucking U2. b*****d.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcalba

Hover over the video and click on "Scottish Premiership". Although for some reason the iPlayer feed is about 5 minutes behind the schedule so skip forward, well, 5 minutes.

Be quick though - you can only rewind 2 hours of the live stream.

What a cluster duck of a day. Arrived into the ground just as Hearts scored due to me not having a clue how to get into the home end of the Roseburn. Going by what I seen first half, Hearts dominated and should of been out of sight. I don't think we had a shot on goal if I'm being honest.

Second half was a different story and we deserved a point with this showing. As soon as Thomson controlled the game, it was attack after attack from us. Great goal by Loy, I haven't seen it again but was a great run and cut in from him. Scenes at the back of the Roseburn with my pal.

Last 10 minutes was end to end where both teams could of nicked it. That last minute pass from McGowan which could of set Stewart away has summed us up last 6 games. If in front of him he was in on goal.

Completely in control of the game at 1-0 then King gets injured and Neilson shites it. Putting Gomis on instead of Reilly, Swanson or Zanatta was bizarre. 4 central midfielders and we lost our width as well as the attacking threat of Djoum.

A draw overall was fair but not happy at Neilson, far too often he just wants to settle for what he's got.

Attendance 16,736 (BBC) capacity 17,529 - probably would have been a bigger crowd if Dees given the extra allocation after all

Wouldn't that be down to the space between the fans and supporters who are season ticket holders that didn't turn up?

I can't see why the jambos are slating Neilson - that was a levein sub every day of the week. That Godispap sounds humpty too.

Archived