Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my prayer for Paris.

Dear God,

Religion is an absolute fucking failure and you yourself have proven either incapable or unwilling to control the sub-human behaviour of your followers. Either you are not omnipotent and therefore a fraud, or you don't have a problem with it in which case you're an arse. Or you don't exist.

Yours, Shotgun.

Dear God,

Religion is an absolute fucking failure and you yourself have proven either incapable or unwilling to control the sub-human behaviour of your followers. Either you are not omnipotent and therefore a fraud, or you don't have a problem with it in which case you're an arse. Or you don't exist.

Yours, Shotgun.

You missed out the "#PrayForParis".

Dear God,

Yours, Shotgun.

File under every conflict since time began..

Dear Allah,

Yours, Shotgun.

Fixed. :ph34r:

FFS, that's two different journalists on 5 Live I've heard say it's eery that the band was called The Eagles of Death.

That was on the strap on CNN the whole time I was watching. CNN was a rather interesting watch. Made Sky look the opposite of reactionary.

ETA: strap on

hqdefault.jpg

Tragic.

And tragic that in a decades-long period where Europe has increasingly ridden itself of the lunacy of Christianity in favour of reason, science, another idiotic dogma is taking hold by invitation.

Archived