Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My point exactly. There are perfectly nice people that are unfortunate enough to live in ISIS.

"Live in ISIS".

Reside in Hezbollah.

Vacation in IRA.

Pass through Hamas.

Buy property in suburbs of Ulster Defence Association

My point exactly. There are perfectly nice people that are unfortunate enough to live in ISIS.

They don't live in ISIS. They are an occupying army. We didn't land on the German beaches of Normandy.

Falkirk fans still on the drink after the Alloa game it seems, utter idiocy.

Please don't.

Are there schools in Falkirk? Can anyone confirm?

Please don't.

Absolutely, you don't need an office boy in the UN to tick a box if you already control an area.

Please don't.

I think someone needs to explain trolling to Mr Bairn. The object of the exercise is to have numerous people wound up, annoyed and generally getting angry.

When the entire fucking thread is laughing at you, it's not really been a success.

Welsh bairn must be attempting to troll aswell, although he is also making an utter c**t of himself.

Iran wants to keep the Shia Assad in power because he is Shia and support Hezb'allah, Russia supports this option because they are allied to Iran an hope for use of Syrian ports. Iraq is a Shia dominated government with many having strong pro Iran leanings. These are not dispationate players looking out for the people of the region.

Just wow.

Id like to f*ck Claudia Schiffer.

Erdogan's Turkey.

The point is, these nations are acting legitimately to assist an ally and are proving to be an effective force against what hopefully everyone can agree is the biggest threat. Refusing to cooperate with them on the basis of unrelated political differences is clearly going to hinder efforts to defeat ISIS.

Not sure what your issue is with the next bit. Surely a functioning government and army in the host nation is only going to be beneficial to operations.

Archived