Would you accept an apology...?

Would you accept an apology from The Rangers?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm less fussy about continuation than most on here.

I don't think it's been seamless, but it has sort of happened.

I'm happy enough to let them keep their history, not least because it's utterly shameful.

Title stripping however, I do feel strongly about. I can't see it happening, but I really want it to. For me, it's the last plank required in Rangers suffering enough.

Any apology would be pretty much cosmetic and ultimately, fairly unimportant.

Apologise for what?

Thinks he is being funny and a bit of a smart arse with this post.....

it actually shows you up as the little arrogant inbred arsehole you are.

Dick.

Title stripping however, I do feel strongly about. I can't see it happening, but I really want it to. For me, it's the last plank required in Rangers suffering enough.

You most likely feel strongly about it because there would be a chance Queen of the South could benefit.

You most likely feel strongly about it because there would be a chance Queen of the South could benefit.

No chance.

We'd have no just claim to the Cup in 2008 as Rangers 'beat' a few other teams before meeting us.

I don't want titles re-assigned. I want them declared void in the relevant seasons. I've said this all along.

So a compromise for you in exchange for trophies won during the EBT era is to give up all trophies won since 1872/3 including those during the EBT era?....

No Rangers get to keep all trophies won, Clone Rangers drop the fallacy of being the same club.

He's just bandwagon jumping, he knows that no rules were breached which would warrant titles being removed.

He's just bandwagon jumping, he knows that no rules were breached which would warrant titles being removed.

I am bandwagon jumping - I've already said so.

I know that a ruling has said that no rules were breached to warrant titles being removed.

I disagree with the ruling though.

I'm therefore glad there's a bandwagon.

I am bandwagon jumping - I've already said so.

I know that a ruling has said that no rules were breached to warrant titles being removed.

I disagree with the ruling though.

I'm therefore glad there's a bandwagon.

Well the bdo seem to be jumpin on the other bandwagon and set to take the ruling to the Supreme Court , putting a stall on any of your deluded quest to strip titles

I agree with Mr Tennis about the continuation. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and the their supporters are happy to believe it's a duck who am I to argue? They are Rangers - let's bin the Newco nonsense. But I cannot for the life of me understand why Rangers supporters want to retain titles the club broke rules in order to win. Would you not just want to put the bad practices of Murray, Whyte and Green behind you and win the next one fairly?

I agree with Mr Tennis about the continuation. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and the their supporters are happy to believe it's a duck who am I to argue? They are Rangers - let's bin the Newco nonsense. But I cannot for the life of me understand why Rangers supporters want to retain titles the club broke rules in order to win. Would you not just want to put the bad practices of Murray, Whyte and Green behind you and win the next one fairly?

THE NEWCUNTO FC 2012

Has messi apologised yet ? Think all his ballon dors should be stripped and awarded to Ronaldo , also expect a full apology

The case against Messi has been dropped.

As of the 6th Oct Messi has been cleared of any wrong doing by Spanish state prosecutors.

His father is in the shit and facing a 4 million euro fine and a jail term......case against him is still ongoing.

What rules were broken and what is the punishments for these rule breaches?

Archived