Would you accept an apology...?

Would you accept an apology from The Rangers?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't all of you who come on here all the time wasting your time trying to think that you are smarter than professional lawyers etc who copy/paste rules from google etc go and start your own lawyer company then since you obviously know EVERYTHING about this .. Even more than HMRC :rolleyes: lol. Armchair businessmen haha think they know it all about it when they don't. What a sad hobby at least when I spend my time with Rangers like everyone else in Scottish Football I'm enjoying my time and not wasting it

Why don't all of you who come on here all the time wasting your time trying to think that you are smarter than professional lawyers etc who copy/paste rules from google etc go and start your own lawyer company then since you obviously know EVERYTHING about this .. Even more than HMRC :rolleyes: lol. Armchair businessmen haha think they know it all about it when they don't. What a sad hobby at least when I spend my time with Rangers like everyone else in Scottish Football I'm enjoying my time and not wasting it

When are you gonnae say sorry for your two despicable Clubs ?

:lol::lol:BLUE F*CKING MORONS FC 1873 ( DECEASED ) :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:THE BLUE BIGOT CNUTS FC 2012 :lol::lol:

^^^Furious over the death of Rangers.

Lawyer Company? :lol:

And you edited this?

I'd hate to have read it before the edit!

Wrang thread stoney

Nah ABC-DEF-GHI was talking about legal stuff. I thought I'd join in with the biggest legal hurdle you **** face following your (allegedly) fraudulent club.

Archived