Fudge doughnut filling - P&B decides!

Filling or not?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cream in a fudge doughnut is the only acceptable answer. Bayne's fudge cream number is the absolute tits!

Custard should only be present in a sugar coated doughnut as an alternative to jam.

Custard in a fudge doughnut was favoured by Hitler, Charles Manson, Harold Shipman and I hear Robert Mugabe is partial to them too.

Considering your beastly predilections, it's no surprise you're in the know regarding those sicko's culinary preferences.

Fisher and Donaldson piss all over anything else the world (Dundee) has to offer. Baynes effort is average, Greggs is laughably bad. Not overly familiar with the other bakers attempts.

When I moved in with the girl her whole family raved about Fisher and Donaldson and the coffee tower. I finally had one and it was a horrible sickly mess and I've not been back too Fisher and Donaldson since.

Pretty sure that Stephen's in Dunfermline has a magical mix of both (i.e. a strange creamy custard which doesn't really resemble either). Cream is far, far superior though.

Hunters at the bottom of the high street did the best fudge doughnuts (cream of course) the world has ever known, until they shut down that is. Prove me wrong...

Pretty sure that Stephen's in Dunfermline has a magical mix of both (i.e. a strange creamy custard which doesn't really resemble either). Cream is far, far superior though.

Hunters at the bottom of the high street did the best fudge doughnuts (cream of course) the world has ever known, until they shut down that is. Prove me wrong...

They do a chocolate topped/chocolate filled one, as well as a the double-pink jam filled/pink icing (pink jammie). Both in the elite division of doughnuts.

Any custard not poured over Brooke Little's tits is a waste of custard.

They do a chocolate topped/chocolate filled one, as well as a the double-pink jam filled/pink icing (pink jammie). Both in the elite division of doughnuts.

Any custard not poured over Brooke Little's tits is a waste of custard.

Pink iced doughnuts come a close second to the fudge ones. Better than the custard fudge doughnut.

Let's not overlook the wonder of the 'plain' sugary doughnut of course. Still I try not to lick my lips, yet fail miserably every time. Cheap ASDA ones spring to mind as being good, which is a pain considering I'd have to go there and visit the fat c***'s aisle for them.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived