St Johnstone vs Dundee

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to this and would like to challenge a St Johnstone fan to some form of contest.

In the interest of balance it'll not be anything too contemporary - as a resident of the most exciting up and coming city in Britain I'd have a clear advantage. Nor shall this contest involve heavy machinery, manual labour or root vegetables and/or livestock as this would provide a clear advantage to the simple Perthshire folk.

I propose a physical fight perhaps, with the winner paying for an all you can eat meal (inclusive of drinks) for both participants at Perth's number one attraction, the Toby Carvery, immediately after the match.

I volunteer TRS for this.

Did you know that Dundee and Las Vegas are the only 2 cities in the world where you can pay for prostitutes with chips?

Since we are using tired jokes...

Very good - If you want my comeback you will need to scrape it off the back of your mums teeth.

I'm going to this and would like to challenge a St Johnstone fan to some form of contest.

In the interest of balance it'll not be anything too contemporary - as a resident of the most exciting up and coming city in Britain I'd have a clear advantage. Nor shall this contest involve heavy machinery, manual labour or root vegetables and/or livestock as this would provide a clear advantage to the simple Perthshire folk.

I propose a physical fight perhaps, with the winner paying for an all you can eat meal (inclusive of drinks) for both participants at Perth's number one attraction, the Toby Carvery, immediately after the match.

Not sure if this is sarcasm or an actual attempt to be funny.

Did you know that Dundee and Las Vegas are the only 2 cities in the world where you can pay for prostitutes with chips?

:lol:

I've never heard that. I've clearly led a sheltered life.

In the interests of balance, here's an accurate article about Perth:

http://www.ilivehere.co.uk/perth-not-the-fairest-of-them-all.html

I volunteer TRS for this.

Seconded.

I don't like Toby Carvery. My mum makes a better roast dinner than him. However, I'll take on Deefiant in a physical fight if he accepts 'glory' as the only prize.

Btw, I just got off the phone with Liam Craig. There will be an interview with him in the match programme. He's obviously disappointed that he can't take part in the game and score another memorable goal.

I don't like Toby Carvery. My mum makes a better roast dinner than him. However, I'll take on Deefiant in a physical fight if he accepts 'glory' as the only prize.

Btw, I just got off the phone with Liam Craig. There will be an interview with him in the match programme. He's obviously disappointed that he can't take part in the game and score another memorable goal.

Glory then a roast dinner at your mums?

Whatever happened to that great young player all the Dundee fans were on about a few months ago? Think his name was Craig Wighton? Is he at Real Madrid yet?

There is a boy who goes by the same name who seems to be sitting on the bench for Raith Rovers, but surely such a superstar would be getting a game ahead of the likes of Jon Daly and Mark Stewart?

Whatever happened to that great young player all the Dundee fans were on about a few months ago? Think his name was Craig Wighton? Is he at Real Madrid yet?

There is a boy who goes by the same name who seems to be sitting on the bench for Raith Rovers, but surely such a superstar would be getting a game ahead of the likes of Jon Daly and Mark Stewart?

I think he plays? :huh:

2 assists on Saturday. He's doing just fine for a 17 year old.

Thanks for asking

Archived