St Mirren v Queens

Going to be a another hard game.

We have a 2 week break from the Falkirk game St. Mirren have 2 games to play in that time

We need to get at St Mirren like we did against Falkirk.

Play like our last away game at Morton then we will lose.

We have to defend corners better sure!y we will work on that.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope Queens can get revenge for losing at home to St Mirren at home earlier in the season. To think that win is only 1 of 2 so far this season for the Paisley Saints. Looking forward to going to the newly named Paisley 2021 Stadium.

We have two games before this one...

Got a feeling this match will be the last chance saloon for Murray though.

What's the deal with Miller ?

Is non contract or till the end of the season ?

Surely Murray will get till at least January with Miller just in...

It's a real surprise to me to see St Mirren where they are. I didn't expect them to challenge for the league this year, but I thought they would be up there, at least to begin with.

Granted we have a knack of making average teams look good, but I thought they put in an excellent performance against us at Palmerston as well. Langfield, Webster, Goodwin and Thompson is as good a spine as you can ask for at this level with oodles of experience. The experience of Thomson caused our defence no end of problems that day, and Goodwin had a stroll in the park. What's gone wrong Buddies?

They ripped us apart early doors at Palmerston and we never recovered . If we show the same effort & commitment as we did for the last hour of the game against Falkirk then we should do fine . Having Dowie back in defence is a major boost for Queens

Like Cammy says we couldn't deal with the spine of their team last time. Goodwin bossed the game in the middle and Thompson got better off Dowie all day which doesn't happen often.

Really hope a corners been turned after probably our best performance of season

I'm in hospitality for this one. One of the few things the club does well these days. As a result I don't and won't give a toss about the result and will be more concerned about consuming copious amounts of alcohol. :D

I was at hospitality on Friday night, the food was shockingly bad. I was also disappointed that Ian Murray didn't bother his arse to even come up and say a few words after the game. The only thing that was good was the free bevy! Enjoy!

I was at hospitality on Friday night, the food was shockingly bad. I was also disappointed that Ian Murray didn't bother his arse to even come up and say a few words after the game. The only thing that was good was the free bevy! Enjoy!

We done it last year against St. Johnstone and were well pleased with the overall experience, though saying that we were blootered.

I've never done it and seen the manager come up afterwards, though that being said I've never been in hospitality and celebrated a win so might be the reason.

Going to be a another hard game.

No it's not

I'm afraid this game will show how bad Queens really are this season under Fowler.

No it won't

I will be very disappointed if we don't come away with at least a point.

You won't be disappointed.

I'm not normally one for doom and gloom but the end is nigh, the sky is falling etc.

It seems we don't do winning any more. Especially at home.

Archived