St Mirren v Queens

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Us to go 1-0 up, then sit deeper and deeper until we concede. Whether we draw or lose will depend on how long is left when Queen of the south equalise. If there is more than 10 minutes left we're fucked

Thought for a minute this was a Queens fan posting this about our team!

Weather forecast is dreadful today and overnight.

Haven`t been to the stadium so don`t even know if pitch is grass. If it is there must be a significant risk the match won`t go ahead.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2640677

Our (grass) pitch looked spot on for the Scotland game on Sunday,and last weeks weather was far worse rain wise. It rained for the whole week, where I am its only rained a wee bit on and off. Should be ok in that sense, travelling to the game might prove more difficult.

Our (grass) pitch looked spot on for the Scotland game on Sunday,and last weeks weather was far worse rain wise. It rained for the whole week, where I am its only rained a wee bit on and off. Should be ok in that sense, travelling to the game might prove more difficult.

Cheers. Hoping it`s on though as you say travel could be a challenge.

Weather may be horrendous but lets hope we play like we did in the final hour against Falkirk and not like we did in first 30 mins. Hopefully Manager will abandon this ultra cautious approach and go with the 3-4-1-2 formation that served us so well. We really need to string some good football performances together - last week was positive but need to start attacking more and pressing the ball higher up the pitch.

If Kidd is fit I might be tempted to accommodate him and move Jacobs into central role. It is harsh on Harris ( who had his best game for us last week) but i would be tempted to go with Millar in a more advanced role and see if that rocket shot can somehow find the target.

Thomson

Brownlee dowie Higgy

Kidd jacobs Hutton Marshall

Millar

Lyle Russell

If Kidd not fit then Jacobs to wingback and Harris in the No 10 role. Oliver is another candidate for No 10 role and I wouldnt mind him starting in there either but he has not been consistent - either great or out of touch - nothing much in between.

Hope the weather relents and we get a decent open game with a favourable result.

I keep expecting Saints to go on a run but hopefully not at our expense.

Kidd was fit for the Falkirk game but was dropped from the starting line up to a place in the stand, very strànge indeed when the subs selected were all attacking players! Very strange dropping Him right out the squad!

Archived