Killie v Thistle

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a fud Locke is. We started with a lightweight midfield Robinson and Smith, without Slater we had no central creative outlet to link up the front 3 midfielders. Obadeyi looked uninterested from the minute go. Big changes are needed for next week, I would suggest Carrick for Obadeyi and Slater for Robinson . Lets face it Locke is not going to get sacked as it would likely be a six figure sum to get shot of him.

What a fud Locke is. We started with a lightweight midfield Robinson and Smith, without Slater we had no central creative outlet to link up the front 3 midfielders. Obadeyi looked uninterested from the minute go. Big changes are needed for next week, I would suggest Carrick for Obadeyi and Slater for Robinson . Lets face it Locke is not going to get sacked as it would likely be a six figure sum to get shot of him.

Pretty much this.

Locke can gtf.

<<< seething, verge of tears.

That's been coming for ages , particularly against Killie. Thought Thistle were excellent, particularly in the second half. Honestly thought we should have scored more and thought the shoreline flattered them.

I've been a Jags fan long enough not to gloat (too much!), but I did think Killie were truly awful!

Well done Archie and the boys!!!

That's been coming for ages , particularly against Killie. Thought Thistle were excellent, particularly in the second half. Honestly thought we should have scored more and thought the shoreline flattered them.}/b]

I've been a Jags fan long enough not to gloat (too much!), but I did think Killie were truly awful!

Well done Archie and the boys!!!

That's Ayr m8

Archived