Killie v Thistle

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QLP comes across fairly well reasoned on p&b, letter incident aside. Why does he then take to Twitter to attempt shite bate but come across like the trolled idiot?[/quote

What's his twitter username?

Anyway, in a year of getting monkeys off our back, first win on plastic was not only welcome but thoroughly deserved.

Horrible conditions but we adapted better, and of our persistent nightmares only magennis caused us any problems. Booth is becoming not quite an unsung hero but a slightly sung hero.

Good to see Conrad the lonely planet blogger and intrepid traveller (currently researching East Ayrshire 2016) has tightened up killies defence. Would have liked Higgy to stay on as he was a walking red card by the time he was subbed but can't have everything.

I still don't rate Muirhead too much but can't argue with his second half performance today. Couple of big games coming up, we've dragged our heads above water, need to keep swimming.

Taken Monday off work to celebrate this. #winsvskillieareourcupwins

QLP comes across fairly well reasoned on p&b, letter incident aside. Why does he then take to Twitter to attempt shite bate but come across like the trolled idiot?[/quote

What's his twitter username?

@russabercrombie. I believe a Twitter user who is Hammer Jag online bitch slapped him with ease post game.

@russabercrombie. I believe a Twitter user who is Hammer Jag online bitch slapped him with ease post game.

Just had a look - *inhales through teeth*

Looks like another QLP mini sabbatical while he tries to come to terms with yet another one of his 'episodes'. Good.

Delighted at that result. The tribulations of being a Thistle fan showed when, at 5-2 up with 10 minutes to go, there was still the element of doubt that we could chuck it away. Thought first 25 minutes of both halves we were near enough unplayable. Tremendous start a la the game at Firhill earlier this season, and once Magennis scored, I thought it was going to be a repeat. Going into half time ahead was crucial.

Osman, Bannigan and Doolan were outstanding, Dumbuya was also his usual brilliant self. Thought Muirhead was actually one of our worse players yesterday, particularly in the first half, but his first goal was an absolute bumper.

Archived