St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

As much as I enjoy Div losing the plot and I do think his point is a bit 'but, but, but' in style, he's not really saying anything controversial here.

The crowd stuff was a bit desperate, but otherwise, he's made sense on here.

21 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

As much as I enjoy Div losing the plot and I do think his point is a bit 'but, but, but' in style, he's not really saying anything controversial here.

8 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The crowd stuff was a bit desperate, but otherwise, he's made sense on here.

It's not about who makes sense, it's about who posts the best reaction images.

58380a058ae0b-e1480070881250-755x575.jpg

Really? How so?

What sentences did you struggle with again?

Your classic...

"The limited violence that attended it was the real issue though."

I think you missed out "from those" (after violence) and I ripped the piss, but you then attempted to diffuse by implying I was thick, as you've done again.

Anyway, get back to ripping the piss out of those on that coastal bound tank engine that is stopping off in Fife next weekend.

As I said before, I've no problem getting it tight from Morton fans, or indeed anyone else in the division. We would do exactly the same if the situation was reversed.

We were fucking hopeless yesterday and at this moment in time it does look like we will be relegated.

We ain't quite dead and buried yet, but we're heading that way.

Morton are having a great season, third in the league, moving away from the pack below and cementing their play off position. If they can replace Gunning and get Quitongo back and maybe another decent striker then they will have a decent fist of doing well in the play-offs IMO.

I'm not sure why Morton fans are desperate to avoid saying they are having their best season in decades but up to them I suppose. They don't seem to like praise!

Third in a league including Hibs, Dundee Utd and making a major cup semi final on the budget Jim Duffy is on is bordering on miraculous.

Anybody know where you can get odds on a team to survive?

Can see we're 1/6 to finish bottom with a few bookies, and Ayr/Dumbarton are 8-1.

But can't see anywhere (even McBookie) for odds on staying in the league.

Despite yesterday's latest disappointment, I think we might have more chance of staying up than the bookies think.

As I said before, I've no problem getting it tight from Morton fans, or indeed anyone else in the division. We would do exactly the same if the situation was reversed.
We were fucking hopeless yesterday and at this moment in time it does look like we will be relegated.
We ain't quite dead and buried yet, but we're heading that way.
Morton are having a great season, third in the league, moving away from the pack below and cementing their play off position. If they can replace Gunning and get Quitongo back and maybe another decent striker then they will have a decent fist of doing well in the play-offs IMO.
I'm not sure why Morton fans are desperate to avoid saying they are having their best season in decades but up to them I suppose. They don't seem to like praise!
Third in a league including Hibs, Dundee Utd and making a major cup semi final on the budget Jim Duffy is on is bordering on miraculous.

Fair changed your tune :lol:

Can't wait to see you in the Morton top :)

Can see we're 1/6 to finish bottom with a few bookies, and Ayr/Dumbarton are 8-1.
Despite yesterday's latest disappointment, I think we might have more chance of staying up than the bookies think.

You're fucking mental. You're down.

2 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

St Mirren colleague tweeted McBookie directly. I think they offered 5/1 on Dumbarton or Ayr United to finish bottom. I hope he didn't put too much on that :P

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

St Mirren colleague tweeted McBookie directly. I think they offered 5/1 on Dumbarton or Ayr United to finish bottom. I hope he didn't put too much on that :P

So can you request odds from them on specific bets?

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

12 minutes ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

Fair changed your tune :lol:

Can't wait to see you in the Morton top :)

You seem to be another 'Ton fan who struggles to read what is in front of them.

I've been banging on about Morton having their best season in decades all day. All I'm getting is Morton fans screaming back "NO WE URNAE YA BALDY CUNT"

17 minutes ago, Div said:

Guess because a few years ago we were top of the league with Thistle at this point of the season and going for first rather than hoping for play offs.

You seem to be another 'Ton fan who struggles to read what is in front of them.
I've been banging on about Morton having their best season in decades all day. All I'm getting is Morton fans screaming back "NO WE URNAE YA BALDY c**t"

The reason I'm not is I think we're the biggest underachievers in Scottish football and I'm not going to haul myself stupid at a top 4 finish in the 2nd tier.

Archived