Matched Betting

Boostin' Kev

That French cup is killing me. St Etienne just drew with another team I've never heard of. Think I'll avoid games with extra time in future there's less importance for teams to win after 90 minutes. Got another £165 to wager before I can touch any of the cash in Unibet and I'll have close to £600 in there now.

Did for me too bro, on the other side. £165, 86th minute.

Can someone answer my question please! Am new to online betting and have opened an account with coral they were asking what method of payment I wanted to use ie pay pal and debit card info ,can I walk into corals and pay cash into my account? and does it need to be connected to bank or building society?

Debit card is best to begin with.

Did for me too bro, on the other side. £165, 86th minute.

I'm just sticking to the minimum odds of 1.4 to see out the remainder of this offer. wagering £300 at higher odds is killing my exchange funds. Edited by Billy Dynamite

Can someone answer my question please! Am new to online betting and have opened an account with coral they were asking what method of payment I wanted to use ie pay pal and debit card info ,can I walk into corals and pay cash into my account? and does it need to be connected to bank or building society?

Start with a debit card. Once settled, I would advise Paypal.

With Coral you need to register for a "Connect" card which allows you to deposit / withdraw in shop if you have turned over the investment. - hope that helps!

What's the deal with the acca refunds? I presume your laying every selection and hoping one let's you down for a free bet? Seems long winded if so with no guaranteed profit/free bet.

If you delve into the forums you'll hear the big hitters talk a lot on accas. According to them,accas are your bread and butter.

It's just a case of laying each leg sequentially. Games have to be played at different times. Pick short prices 1.2 to 1.5 with a close match on smarkets. The guys on PA typically make £14 on £50 acca and some will have a ridiculous number of them every week. Large exchange balances required as well as good management to ensure every acca is fully followed.

It's def something that can be profitable with a bit of practice at lower stakes first

Yeah it seems really fucking complicated. Laying off at different times

it looks it, but it's really not bad.

Follow a pretend one to see how it works, or try a fiver.

Accas are good for free bets too.

Two draws with a decent match will return 80%, and looks far less dodgy than a high priced outsider in the greek league

Question please.

If you had a decent wedge set aside and didn't need to withdraw or could top up your exchange account. Does it really matter whether the bookie wins or the exchange wins???

Had a wee afternoon looking into this and want to give it a go.

Cheers.

It doesn't really matter whether the bookie or exchange wins, but it's advantageous if your exchange wins as you don't have to keep depositing your bookie wins into the exchange account (and the waiting), which you'll find using the most. The more money you have in the exchange, the more bets you can put on at once.

Edited by Staggie_93

It doesn't really matter whether the bookie or exchange wins, but it's advantageous if your exchange wins as you don't have to keep depositing your bookie wins into the exchange account (and the waiting), which you'll find using the most. The more money you have in the exchange, the more bets you can put on at once.

Cheers. Rich.

Why? Money goes back to your account overnight, to disperse where you want next day!

Sure someone on here posted that due to the constant withdrawls and deposits to and from PayPal over a short period of time, their account was frozen and investigated abd it took ages to release the account holdings, or something like that

Another question folks.

Got into this yesterday and think u have it susses pretty quick.

However stuck 25 quid (my money) on a horse and it came in. Betting account has 100 quid in it.

Ideally do I want to get this into my Betfair account ?

If I lay a bet at pretty much the same odds, the bet calculator is showing loss of -.13p if bookie wins and loss of -.13p if exchange wins. Is this just a small paper loss as the money is transfering where I want if the exchange wins ???

Rich.