Matched Betting

Boostin' Kev

If your not laying then it's just gambling. Had a busy day today. Did a whole series of mugs, about £25 per mug. Got my free coral bet and will get my free hills bet tomorrow. Signed up for marathon bet too. Gonna try a Ladbrokes acca tomorrow. I ain't took much from them yet.

I've been doing FGS reloads for about a week now. Happy to accept a 10% QL for the better players basically backing and laying and hoping you get your money back as a free bet if they scored second. I've taken £90 of free bets between Aguero last night and Aduirz today.

Well the ladbrokes offer is the best one around for fgs win real cash too. Lukaku should be very inexpensive today and the hearts games on too bit don't expect good liquidity for that. Can do it in store too and do more than one if a few nearby or several in same store. Firmino got double delight up too yesterday but wasn't great value tbh. Was bigger on hills than Betfair so thos absorbed outlay and I had 45 on lads 20 betfred.

Well the ladbrokes offer is the best one around for fgs win real cash too. Lukaku should be very inexpensive today and the hearts games on too bit don't expect good liquidity for that. Can do it in store too and do more than one if a few nearby or several in same store. Firmino got double delight up too yesterday but wasn't great value tbh. Was bigger on hills than Betfair so thos absorbed outlay and I had 45 on lads 20 betfred.

The only thing with Lads is that they offset the Sharpshooter deal by being a clear half point worse in the odds offered. You HAVE to accept a much higher qualifying loss and hope the player scores in the first 25 minutes. I'm not quite ready to move onto that.

Paddy offer up a refund on losing FGS bets if they score at anytime, but they only really do it for a few televised matches a week and only do so via messenger. I'd recommend downloading that and keeping an eye out for their offer. Giroud is usually a favourite of folk who do this method.

I'm currently queued on BetFair for Lukaku, Giroud and Ronaldo tonight. I'd hope I'll get at least two of them on at the price I'd like. I really don't like to go above 10% QLs but for the likes of Ronaldo, Messi, Ibra and Lewandowski, I'll probably take 15%

The only thing with Lads is that they offset the Sharpshooter deal by being a clear half point worse in the odds offered. You HAVE to accept a much higher qualifying loss and hope the player scores in the first 25 minutes. I'm not quite ready to move onto that.

Paddy offer up a refund on losing FGS bets if they score at anytime, but they only really do it for a few televised matches a week and only do so via messenger. I'd recommend downloading that and keeping an eye out for their offer. Giroud is usually a favourite of folk who do this method.

I'm currently queued on BetFair for Lukaku, Giroud and Ronaldo tonight. I'd hope I'll get at least two of them on at the price I'd like. I really don't like to go above 10% QLs but for the likes of Ronaldo, Messi, Ibra and Lewandowski, I'll probably take 15%

I'm queued on Ronnie @ 3.65 and Benzema@ 4.2.

If either match I'll cancel the other one, I'm first in the queue on KB at that price, put the offers up last night

I'm queued on Ronnie @ 3.65 and Benzema@ 4.2.

If either match I'll cancel the other one, I'm first in the queue on KB at that price, put the offers up last night

I'm 3.6 on Ronnie but going out pretty soon. I'll need to get my thinking cap on to remember to check in at 7:20 and see if he's matched.

Said it earlier, try to get enough cash in your exchanges so that even if your back bets win you won't be affected. Relying on losing to the exchanges doesn't work.

Hi mate.

Won on the back again.

You said above relying on losing to the exchange doesn't work. How come ??

What do you do with all the cash at the bookies ??

I think my Winnings took a hit today but not sure how? Still up but not as much.

Opened 7 new accounts with free bets and only up 50 quid. Is this because my exchange hasn't won or is this a usually average for 7 new accounts over the weekend ??

Cheers

Rich.

Opened 7 new accounts with free bets and only up 50 quid. Is this because my exchange hasn't won or is this a usually average for 7 new accounts over the weekend ??

You'd have won (almost) the exact same amount of money if all your bets had won on the exchange rather than the bookies. That's the whole point here.

No matter what the outcome of a bet is, the amount of money you win will be the same, and only the location of the winning funds will differ.