Matched Betting

Boostin' Kev

Do it.

Once you get the hang of them, they suddenly become second nature.

Accas look good on your profile too

Just gone through the first part of that training but it's all about refunds if any leg loses. If you're just doing a normal acca do you just keep laying every leg even if one loses?

Ladbrokes pulled the double odds fgs offer as of yesterday, they were getting battered apparently. I was up over 800 off shop trips largely on this so far this year. Gutted! Hopefully they'll bring it back for the euros although I'm there the first week so would be relying on mates accounts if possible since mine are chinned. Made a few mistakes due to greed and volume of bets lately so going to chill out for a bit. Got half days in for Cheltenham, hopefully be plenty of can't fail offers on then in paddy power and ladbrokes shops. Likewise the william hill offer for the rwc was amazing and I cleaned up on a sport I know very little about, be great if that's on for 6 nations.

Got that up just the once with Cummings at Ibrox. Was a cracking promo. Not surprised the worse bookies have pulled it. Bores.

Just gone through the first part of that training but it's all about refunds if any leg loses. If you're just doing a normal acca do you just keep laying every leg even if one loses?

Once you have a losing leg, you can turn the "bonus section" on.

If you want, you can keep laying (essentially against the refund). Either that, or leave it and hope the rest win (You'll win more here, but also run a higher risk of losing a small amount on the acca)

There are different ways to play it. Best way is download the spreadsheet and fill in an example, then run through some dummy results.

This is one of mine that I'm part way through

post-18906-0-91471000-1454080025_thumb.j

Now, if Anderlecht dont win tonight, I put an "l" in the end section, and you see the ideal lay stakes change (as I'm now laying against the refund, rather than the potential winnings), however, whatever happens I am in profit

Things arent so sweet if a leg loses early (I had Ajax let me down on leg one of an acca this week - so you are on damage limitation)

I know it looks really complicated, but once you have done one (I did one at a fiver and followed the training steps to the letter), it makes sense.

post-18906-0-59223400-1454080226_thumb.j

Edited by WullieBroonIsGod

Got the spreadsheet on my desktop so I'll put you're data in and play about with it a bit. What about if there's no bonus involved and it's just a mug acca does that change things?

I'll greenie you tomorrow for that btw.

Edited by Billy Dynamite

That's on Ladbrokes. I am hoping for any outcome besides 2 teams not winning. Then I will make a profit, albeit very small if one leg kicks in and I get the £25 free bet which giving the refund % of 80 would result in a tiny profit.

That's on Ladbrokes. I am hoping for any outcome besides 2 teams not winning. Then I will make a profit, albeit very small if one leg kicks in and I get the £25 free bet which giving the refund % of 80 would result in a tiny profit.

Thanks for the info. What is the best result? 1 loss and using the refund cash to lay ??

Just trying to get to grips with accas.

Cheers.

Most normal accas are done laying off 1 game at a time and hope to only get 1 loss and hit a refund. They tend to use matches with slightly higher odds to hit that chance. This method is different as you can lay off all at the same time. I suppose the ideal scenario is all 5 games to not win. I'd get £58 out that. However I doubt Dortmund, PSV Roma Bayern and Madrid will oblige me.

Edited by Lofarl

Most normal accas are done laying off 1 game at a time and hope to only get 1 loss and hit a refund. They tend to use matches with slightly higher odds to hit that chance. This method is different as you can lay off all at the same time. I suppose the ideal scenario is all 5 games to not win. I'd get £58 out that. However I doubt Dortmund, PSV Roma Bayern and Madrid will oblige me.

Cheers.

Is that different to the accas where you need to lay at different times so you can do a leg at a time ?

Brain mash.

Lol.

Got the spreadsheet on my desktop so I'll put you're data in and play about with it a bit. What about if there's no bonus involved and it's just a mug acca does that change things?

I'll greenie you tomorrow for that btw.

If you mug then you stop laying as soon as you lose.

It's also a great way to use free bets. A double on two draws can get you back 80% of your free bet fairly well.

Quite often with some of the bookies in the advanced offers there's nothing near 95.0 match on odds above 2.5 which is no good for a free bet. If I put a fourfold on a free bet and the 2nd leg lost does the acca just end there and I don't bother laying the 3rd and 4th leg? Seems strange not laying a match that's about to take place.

Quite often with some of the bookies in the advanced offers there's nothing near 95.0 match on odds above 2.5 which is no good for a free bet. If I put a fourfold on a free bet and the 2nd leg lost does the acca just end there and I don't bother laying the 3rd and 4th leg? Seems strange not laying a match that's about to take place.

Aye. Once you have a losing leg on a free bet or a mug that's the work done. Money's in the exchange. There's nothing else on the bookies side of the bet that can win (no refund).

Best result is a first leg loser. Sit back and watch the cash flow to smarkets ????