Trump

scottsdad

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A quick check on Google has him attending a $200 a head fund raiser in 1995 and shaking hands with Gerry Adams.

He probably didn't know what a terrorist was until 9/11.

Most yanks didn't.

Trump is a mentally ill narcissist who should be roundly ignored.

He's also a dangerous racist who deserves a kicking

I would suggest the order would be 'kick' then 'ignore'. I don't think the kicking would be sufficiently effective unless you were giving it your full attention.

Important developments which I hope the Government takes note of:

https://www.change.org/p/houses-of-parliament-hmrc-people-of-uk-grant-donald-trump-immediate-access-to-scotland-so-i-can-take-him-for-a-square-go

I know there are several hundred thousand of you petitioning government to block Donald Trump from accessing the UK.

I'm happy to go along with this with the exception of a one-time easement into Scotland so I can take him over the park and give him a square-go.

He's a big guy but I reckon if I can pump myself full of enough M/D 20/20 I'll have enough rage inside me to give him an absolute doing.

Since I'm using alcohol to help me in this event I'll let him bring one of his pals so he can tag him if it gets too messy.

Sign this and share with your friends to make my wish come true.

Donald Trump appears to be a mega-troll who is baiting the Republican establishment and liberal media with outrageous statements. It's amazing how the media, especially the BBC, is obsessed by him and the falls for his publicity-seeking tricks every time.

I am far from convinced that Trump wants to be President. No candidate that really wants the Republican nomination would be so provocative as such views repel swing voters in key States. Trump must have another agenda, possibly financial, that will be revealed over the next few months.

In the meantime, the key question is why does the political class and media continue to feed the mega-troll?

In the meantime, the key question is why does the political class and media continue to feed the mega-troll?

Well the latter allows it to accrue site views and column inches, but it's pretty clear why the right in the political establishment would like to maintain some momentum for Trump. It's noticeable that because of Trump's batshit insane policy proposals and rhetoric that many GOP candidates (Rubio and Cruz in particular) have been able to shift their policy further right without being called out on it, being seen as more moderate than Trump.

Well the latter allows it to accrue site views and column inches, but it's pretty clear why the right in the political establishment would like to maintain some momentum for Trump. It's noticeable that because of Trump's batshit insane policy proposals and rhetoric that many GOP candidates (Rubio and Cruz in particular) have been able to shift their policy further right without being called out on it, being seen as more moderate than Trump.

Who do you consider to be the Right in the American political establishment? The Republican Party establishment is very hostile to Trump. Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio would be its preferred candidates. Their political views are very different to Trump's, especially on immigration and foreign policy.

Who do you consider to be the Right in the American political establishment? The Republican Party establishment is very hostile to Trump. Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio would be its preferred candidates. Their political views are very different to Trump's, especially on immigration and foreign policy.

It's virtually impossible for people in our country and culture to identify the 'Right' in U.S. politics.

Many of the 'mainstream' Right would be regarded as extremists whilst Trump just takes it off the scale.

and by being hostile to Trump, they're able to position themselves further as moderates without being so.

It's virtually impossible for people in our country and culture to identify the 'Right' in U.S. politics.

Many of the 'mainstream' Right would be regarded as extremists whilst Trump just takes it off the scale.

I've always assumed, perhaps wrongly, that the American left are comparable to our right.

Is there much of a difference between the Democrats and the Tories.

Everything in American politics seems to be further right than over here, though Tony Blair made a good job of fucking things up by moving our left rightwards.

I've always assumed, perhaps wrongly, that the American left are comparable to our right.

Everything in American politics seems to be further right than over here, though Tony Blair made a good job of fucking things up by moving our left rightwards.

This would certainly suggest that the Democrats and Labour are far from sister parties, as some seem to claim: http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/dec/16/tory-co-chairman-claimed-obama-sent-pollster-to-uk-to-stop-miliband-book-says

The Republican Party and Conservative Party are members of the International Democratic Union - http://idu.org/member-parties/. "Formed in 1983, the IDU provides a forum in which Parties holding similar beliefs can come together and exchange views on matters of policy and organisational interest, so that they can learn from each other, act together, establish contacts and speak with one strong voice to promote democracy and centre-right policies around the globe. Founder Members of the IDU included Britain’s Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, then US Vice-President George Bush Sr, Paris Mayor and later President of France Jacques Chirac, German Chancellor Helmut Kohl and many other Party Leaders."

Archived