Trump

scottsdad

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we should refer to admirers of Trump as Trumpets. You're a Trumpet.

Keep going, it's always fascinating - from a primal, David Attenborough-like perspective - what a dose of anti-dogma truth does to the tribe :lol:

Banana being an utter weirdo again.

Probably found out Trump hates women as well and now loves the guy.

You and your contentless posts :lol:

Trump 'hates' women? Sources please.

Well it'll likely be a lunatic male vs a female for the Presidency. Doesn't take a genius to work out who Banana will be cheering for.

:1eye

Unlike many of you proud bigots around this forum, I judge people by the facts rather than their sex, skin colour, hairstyle, political party and such. Trump v Clinton would be a popcorn-worthy battle to end all battles of two very divisive characters, both with somewhat shady pasts.

The only two things I find particularly attractive about either candidate are:

1. Trump's willingness to repeatedly give the finger to those desperately trying to control what is and isn't acceptable to think and say. More and more voters are agreeing with him.
  2. Trump, like Sanders, not being from the established political elite. More and more voters are finding that a big plus.

Excellent, so we've reached a (bizarrely grudging) consensus that Trump didn't saying anything remotely to the effect that all Mexicans are thieves and rapists :)

No, we've seen statistical evidence that Trump's insinuation that Mexican immigrants are more likely to be rapists or thieves than people born in the US has no basis in fact.

Still, I guess it's not like you to intentionally misinterpret someone's words, obfuscate on a minor semantic point or purposefully ignore any evidence provided which supports someone else's opinion despite having asked for evidence, in order to defend a grotesquely bigoted position.

He's nowhere near as much of an eejit as G.W Bush was

I disagree. If anything Trump makes me think Bush wasn't as bad as I thought he was.

For me, the worst thing about Trump is his racism and prejudice against Muslims. Here he is in a completely different league to Bush. A few days after the 9/11 attacks Bush delivered a speech in a mosque in New York when he stated that Islam is a religion of peace. This is compared to a man who wants to ban Muslims from entering his country.

There was a lot wrong with Bush, but Trump is a hell of a lot worse in my opinion.

He's nowhere near as much of an eejit as G.W Bush was

He's worse. That's how bad he is, he's worse that George W Bush.

Bush was electable, I genuinely don't think Trump is. The sad reality is that if he's the Republican candidate his defeat in the Presidential election will not be by a huge margin.

Bush had a different agenda though, i think he didn't care about everyone in equal measures and wanted to invade Iraq for corporate gain and this was the plan straight after 9/11 rather than the war on terror that he sold the world. His with us or with the terrorists antics were equally abhorrent behaviour from him, a truly awful man.

Calling for a temporary ban on Muslims and building a massive wall to keep out the Mexicans is quite brash from Trump but nothing that surprises me or shocks me compared to other things that have gone on in the world of late.

Bush was electable, I genuinely don't think Trump is. The sad reality is that if he's the Republican candidate his defeat in the Presidential election will not be by a huge margin.

How many Americans do you know? I wouldn't be so sure. Think he would lose, but not by a landslide. He would be the most insane Republican presidential candidate since Barry Goldwater in 1964. Could lead to some all time classic attack ads to rival some of LBJ's "in your heart you know he might" ones to make sure the electorates grasps what the stakes are.

Edit: Oops misread that. I agree with Granny Danger.

How many Americans do you know? I wouldn't be so sure. Think he would lose, but not by a landslide. He would be the most insane Republican presidential candidate since Barry Goldwater in 1964. Could lead to some all time classic attack ads to rival some of LBJ's "in your heart you know he might" ones to make sure the electorates grasps what the stakes are.

Edit: Oops misread that. I agree with Granny Danger.

I remember him! :lol:

Surely this will answer whether or not he is at the wind up?

Even the most mental of mental b*stards must know that Sarah Palin throwing her weight behind you is taking it too far.

He thinks katie hopkins is a respected British columnist,there is no limit to his mentalness.

Surely this will answer whether or not he is at the wind up?

Even the most mental of mental b*stards must know that Sarah Palin throwing her weight behind you is taking it too far.

Im convinced that Jon Stewart quit the daily show to set this all up

Archived