Trump

scottsdad

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump's campaign seems to be running out of cash - http://www.npr.org/2016/06/20/482853356/trumps-fundraising-lags-far-behind-clintons.

"As of the end of May, Trump's campaign account held just $1.3 million compared to Clinton's $42 million. Ben Carson, whose bid for the GOP nomination ended in early March, had $1.8 million in his campaign fund. Many Republican senators facing tough re-election fights this fall have considerably more money on hand than their party's presumptive nominee for president.

"Team Trump – his presidential campaign, the Republican National Committee and the friendly superPAC Great America PAC – went into June and the opening phases of the general election with $21.7 million in cash. Team Clinton, which includes her campaign, the Democratic National Committee and the Priorities USA superPAC, reported cash on hand totaling $103.4 million."

Everyone knew this was gonna be an issue come general election time. The big money, the super rich, and the corporations are almost all backing Hillary. Trump faced the same problem in the primary, and it was overcome. We will see what happens in this round.

He needs to keep costs down if he's going to make a profit on the campaign. Wonder how much he made on all these hats? 

Donald Trump’s Campaign Paid Trump Companies More Than $1 Million In May

1. By any measure Trump has lost money from this Presidential run.

2. This would seem to be standard accounting practice.

If Trump runs short of money he should be kicked off the campaign for lying to the electorate about his £10 Billion reserve fund.

If you're kicking people off campaigns for lying you're going to struggle to run a democracy...

If Trump runs short of money he should be kicked off the campaign for lying to the electorate about his £10 Billion reserve fund.

Trump is a serial liar though. He literally just makes stuff to make himself sound good. An utter fantasist. You need to only look at his deluded drivel regarding the development of the golf course at Menie or the windfarm off Aberdeen to show that he consistently makes things up to satisfy his ego or try and placate his critics and he'll do it regardless of the situation he finds himself in.

I was just pointing out that poor wee Donald is hardly at a disadvantage financially to Hillary however little is officially in his campaign kitty, unless he's an even bigger liar about his wealth than I thought.

I was just pointing out that poor wee Donald is hardly at a disadvantage financially to Hillary however little is officially in his campaign kitty, unless he's an even bigger liar about his wealth than I thought.

I would imagine he probably is but still wealthier than me sadly. Still, at least I have better hair.

Trump needs more material-

He said in a tweet: "How can Hillary run the economy when she can't even send emails without putting an entire nation at risk?"

Honking patter.

It reminds me of the Chewin' the fat sketch with the school teacher - 'You can start asking questions, Kenneth, when you bring a decent bag to school.'

That's not the whole story though. Yes, he can personally finance his campaign, almost certainly. However, if he isn't pulling in donations from PACs and other opinion shapers, it's a sign that he's pretty isolated: Either they don't want him to win, or they don't think he can win. In either case, the money is as much about people being seen to come behind him as it is about the hard currency.

Trump is a serial liar though. He literally just makes stuff to make himself sound good. An utter fantasist. You need to only look at his deluded drivel regarding the development of the golf course at Menie or the windfarm off Aberdeen to show that he consistently makes things up to satisfy his ego or try and placate his critics and he'll do it regardless of the situation he finds himself in.

the course at menie is utter shite played it last year not even one of the top 100 in Scotland it'sggarbage, great views though.

They also can't get enough grass to grow on the fairways and greens cause trump insists on a type of grass he's repeatedly been told doesn't grow and can't survive in this climate. They'll never hold a major tournament there.

Something wicked happened in Idaho’s rural Magic Valley. The evil has been compounded by politicians, media and special interest groups doing their damnedest to suppress the story and quell a righteous citizen rebellion.

On June 7, a brief news item appeared on local Twin Falls, Idaho-based KMVT about a “reported sexual assault that possibly occurred near the Fawnbrook Apartments†five days earlier. [TF Police investigate sexual assault, By Paul Johnson, June 7, 2016] Unconfirmed accounts of the alleged crime on conservative-leaning websites, plus reports from area members of anti-jihad activist Brigitte Gabriel’s Act for America group and longtime watchdog Ann Corcoran’s Refugee Resettlement Watch blog, culminated in coverage on the powerhouse Drudge Report.[Update on Twin Falls, Idaho sexual assault case, boys are refugees,  by Ann Corcoran, RRW, June 21, 2016]

The social media groundswell, untethered from the constraints of political correctness, forced government authorities to respond.

Police and the local prosecutor’s office grudgingly confirmed that an investigation had begun into the incident. The victim: A mentally disabled 5-year-old girl. The alleged perpetrators: Three boys, ages 7, 10 and 14, from Sudanese and Iraqi immigrant families (predominantly Muslim) who have been in the country for less than two years–all but confirming that they are refugees.

What happened? The case is under seal because it involves minors, but prosecutor Grant Loebs said there is videotape of the alleged sexual assault (a fact which local activists first divulged). Two of the boys are in custody. It’s not clear what happened to the third.

Here’s the sickening thing: The people who should have been asking tough questions–like, you know, mainstream journalists–have spent more time attacking local whistleblowers and bloggers than they have spent demanding answers and holding public officials accountable.

Why? Consider the backdrop. Residents in Twin Falls have been worried about the impact of an increasing influx of refugees, many from jihad-coddling countries, over the past several years. Their concerns about crime, welfare, health care, and schools echo those of communities across the country who are bearing the coercive brunt of Beltway bleeding hearts’ refugee resettlement policies enacted in a shroud of secrecy.

Members of the Twin Falls City Council smugly likened refugee resettlement critics to “white supremacists.†Regional newspapers including the Idaho Statesman and the Spokane Spokesman-Review rushed to discredit the on-scene reporting of internet writers such as Leo Hohmann, who had interviewed a witness to the crime for World Net Daily.

“Jolene Payne, an 89-year-old retired nurse who lives at the complex†told Hohmann that she spotted one of the boys “taking pictures with a camera†outside the apartment complex’s laundry room. She went inside and found the 5-year-old naked with two of the younger boys naked standing over her. “The worst thing was the way they peed all over her clothes,†she recounted. [Cops, media hide Idaho girl’s sex assault by Muslim migrants, June 20, 2016]

Pro-mass immigration advocates may not like the sources of some of the original reporting that forced the case into the sunlight, but the watchdogs got more right than wrong. These critics now have Twin Falls’ political leaders sputtering to cover their backsides and police brass defending themselves against explosive charges that they dragged their feet.

Instead, the “professional journalists†dwelt on a few early factual errors about whether the boys were from Syria and whether a knife was used–and filled their dismissive articles with “can’t we all just get along†propaganda from refugee resettlement advocates and contractors with vested financial interests in the game.

The callousness of local officials and indifference of local and national media reminds me very much of an international incident that went viral on YouTube earlier this year in the eastern German town of Bad Schlema–located in a region overrun by Muslim refugees.

dontprovoke-1038x576.jpgA concerned grandfather whose granddaughter under the age of 10 was sexually harassed by Muslim migrants protested to mayor Jens Muller. In response to his plea for help, Muller told the elderly man to direct his family to “not walk in areas†where refugees would be.

“Just don’t provoke them and don’t walk in those areas.â€

The grandfather lamented at the public meeting: “You’re not allowed to walk in your own city anymore.â€

To which the jaded mayor replied: “This is the way it is.â€

Thank goodness there are Americans still fighting against the collective shrug of sovereignty surrender. Louder, please.

Now spamming foreign politicians to beg for campaign funds... which he would be unable to accept anyway under US law.

Best part of it is that he included Natalie McGarry in his spamathon. I assume she emailed back asking for bank details.

Now spamming foreign politicians to beg for campaign funds... which he would be unable to accept anyway under US law.

Best part of it is that he included Natalie McGarry in his spamathon. I assume she emailed back asking for bank details.

Again, the Clinton campaign is funded by duel citizen billionaires from Saudi Arabia and China.

I want funding from the UK and Canada compared to those folks. It shows that Trump is a patriot because random British and Canadian folks show up on his email list rather than Chinese and Saudis.

Her reply is on her Twitter feed.

Wid BTW.

I read it quoted in another article. Brilliant stuff.

I loved the high horse outrage from her. Presumably she's bemused at this fundraising bit. Hasn't he got access to some charity accounts he can just use?

I read it quoted in another article. Brilliant stuff.

I loved the high horse outrage from her. Presumably she's bemused at this fundraising bit. Hasn't he got access to some charity accounts he can just use?

Yes he does:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/01/donald-trump-used-money-donated-for-charity-to-buy-himself-a-tim-tebow-signed-football-helmet/

Archived