Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over the two legs I thought Celtic deserved it. Last night was very similar to the first leg albeit this time it was Celtic who had most of the pressure and Astana who looked like causing problems on the break without ever being too dangerous. Both penalties were stick ons and both were well taken.

Of the sides they can face in the next round I would say Dundalk or the Israeli team are probably the two that would give the best chance of going through. The other 3 I would expect to go through unless Celtic improve substantially in the next few weeks. Still need a competent defensive midfielder and someone to provide an attacking threat on the left.

Nice to see you in the next round all the best.
Always get up at stupid time to watch Scottish teams in Europe. Hope you get to the group stages.

Tonight Aberdeen, good luck. Ko here at 02:00 again. Good luck. I'll be watching

Self service catering at Parkhead these days is it?

I thought Aberdeen fans usually defend fans who don't go to the games or does that only apply to the extra 12,000-30,000 you tend to get for a cup final :rolleyes:

I see Davie still can't get his head around the multi quote function. Trumpet.

Still annoying you I see. Great....just for you though sweetcheeks, here you go. Don't get used to it.

He can grass people up no bother though.

:lol: Is this yer new pathetic patter now the rest have failed. The Bheast was tried & failed, then we moved on to Daviebhigot & as soon as evidence was asked to justify it, that ceased...now we're on to 'grass'.

How childish.

1 minute ago, StandFree03 said:

So you're admitting to being a grass? And having deeboy banned?

You're grassing on him being a grass. Doesn't that make you a grass also?

So you're admitting to being a grass? And having deeboy banned?

Nope, never grassed on anyone. What am I supposed to have grassed on him about? Had no idea he was even banned but good luck with making up your next batch of stories.

I'm asking if he is going to admit to having deeboy banned, that's all.

No, you've repeatedly called me a grass which is entirely different altogether. Now even if it were true - which it isn't - then Ross is correct. You would be outing me as a grass which in itself is a grass.

At least with your next attempt to put me down and bully me, can it at least have some truth. You have an unhealthy obsession with me from trying to bring my private life into a football forum which are not even accurate, to making up other unrelated false accusations.

You really do have problems.

Just ignore the idiot he has been in a cream puff since logan made up that story about tonev being a racist.

Remind him of the time he slagged off the disabled then tried to say it was someone else who wrote it on his login. You have no credibility after that standfree, lowest of the low.

It wasn't the best game but i don't care i would have taken a crap performance and a 0-0 last night, we are through to the next round and we are guaranteed European football :)
Last night earned Celtic a minimum of £1.25 million.
Celtic will spend, Rodgers will build his own team and we will leave the rest of Scotland in our wake, a few more signings and we have a good chance of getting in the group stages.

Just ignore the idiot he has been in a cream puff since logan made up that story about tonev being a racist.

Remind him of the time he slagged off the disabled then tried to say it was someone else who wrote it on his login. You have no credibility after that standfree, lowest of the low.

It wasn't the best game but i don't care i would have taken a crap performance and a 0-0 last night, we are through to the next round and we are guaranteed European football [emoji4]
Last night earned Celtic a minimum of £1.25 million.
Celtic will spend, Rodgers will build his own team and we will leave the rest of Scotland in our wake, a few more signings and we have a good chance of getting in the group stages.

Could believe it mate. Definitely coming across as mentally disturbed.

Archived