Dundee v Aberdeen

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First domestic game I will miss this season, but I haven't anyone to go with and the 12:30 kick off time is offputting, plus I'm saving to move out.

If Jack comes back, he'll be beside Flood with Shinnie at left back and Considine on the bench. Bar that, I'd imagine same team and setup as last week.

Prediction for this, 1-1, Rooney and Stewart exchanging goals. Meanwhile Andy Walker will spend the whole game wanking over Celtic on Sky.

This is going to be a rainy windy shitefest isn't it.

Your long hoofball game will suffer but our slick, on the deck, total football won't be affected in the slightest. Greg Stewart is the only human on earth who can nutmeg the wind.

Watching this on TV; am I f**k watching this inevitable shitefest in this weather.

^^^ Real fan :rolleyes:

My only option now is to watch this inevitable shitfest. I'll shall have a punt though to keep me interested, any tips?

Good news for shirt number geeks - Dons outfield will wear 2-11.

In keeping with the retro vibe, I'll go with a 1-1 draw - Bobby The Blouse Connor for us and Keith Wright for Dundee.

League Cup

Beat Celtic 1-0 in a game played in December in one of the most bizzare finals ever, was the midst of the 3 day week with all the strikes going on, kicked off at 1.00pm so they wouldnt have to use the floodlights due to the power shortage, crowd was barely 25,000 & Gordon Wallace scored the only goal on a mudbath Hampden pitch for a Dundee side captained by Tommy Gemmell

December 1973, with the crowd of over 25,000.

^^^ Real fan :rolleyes:

My only option now is to watch this inevitable shitfest. I'll shall have a punt though to keep me interested, any tips?

The irony. :lol:

I follow my team home and away, as most other Dundee (and united fans will testify); glad to see my attendance is important enough for you to pass comment on though. ;)

Archived