Dundee v Aberdeen

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a dream last night where we took an early lead, only to be pegged back by a very, very fortuitous own goal. We then survived 75 minutes of unlubed attempted rape our door refusing to be penetrated then Hartley does what he does best (worst) sends big Jazz up front!!

He wins a knock on,

we're through with only the keeper to beat! ..

Nick Ross hits the saftest shot you've ever seen right at Ward.

1-1.

I remember when Aberdeen were good, the 80s were a long time ago though. 3-0 the Dees.

I don't understand other team's fans with our good results in the 80s, they constantly bring it up on this forum and act as if we've done it. Personally as I wasn't alive then I tend to gloss over our good form then. I consider our glory era to be 06-08, the Calderwood two year spell of being alright.

Positive noises coming from Pittodrie regarding Jack. If he is fit, then I imagine he will be partnered by Flood. This would most likely mean Shinnie returning to left-back, with Considine dropping to the bench. I would expect Quinn to retain his starting berth ahead of Taylor.

I don't understand other team's fans with our good results in the 80s, they constantly bring it up on this forum and act as if we've done it. Personally as I wasn't alive then I tend to gloss over our good form then. I consider our glory era to be 06-08, the Calderwood two year spell of being alright.

Ach, you youngsters.............. ah mind the glory days starting wi Ally MacLeod and the 76 League Cup

Positive noises coming from Pittodrie regarding Jack. If he is fit, then I imagine he will be partnered by Flood. This would most likely mean Shinnie returning to left-back, with Considine dropping to the bench. I would expect Quinn to retain his starting berth ahead of Taylor.

I expect Kevin Thomson will be injured, or will become so during the game.

Archived