Dundee v Aberdeen

The boy on Sky Sports just called this a north east derby. That's stretching it a bit is it not?

Definitely. United Vs Aberdeen is a rivalry; I'd say Dundee vs Aberdeen is a pretty neutral, if not friendly fixture.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The irony. :lol:

I follow my team home and away, as most other Dundee (and united fans will testify); glad to see my attendance is important enough for you to pass comment on though. ;)

Why Ironic?

Any you follow your team home and away?

Just not today though?

Why Ironic?

Any you follow your team home and away?

Just not today though?

Well yeah, my dad asked me if I wanted to watch it in the pub with him and today I don't particularly fancy getting cold and soaked with rain, so I accepted his offer, not particularly groundbreaking or unheard of stuff; even more so when you're a Celtic fan. ;)

Now toddle off, this thread ain't for west coasters.

^^^ Real fan :rolleyes:

My only option now is to watch this inevitable shitfest. I'll shall have a punt though to keep me interested, any tips?

4 out of Dundee's last 5 games have been 1-1, 2 out of Aberdeen's. Not sure if that means much but I got 11/2.

Well yeah, my dad asked me if I wanted to watch it in the pub with him and today I don't particularly fancy getting cold and soaked with rain, so I accepted his offer, not particularly groundbreaking or unheard of stuff; even more so when you're a Celtic fan. ;)

Now toddle off, this thread ain't for west coasters.

I may go and use one of our many opened and non falling down bridges. Ant you haven't really explained the "ironic" bit of your post.

4 out of Dundee's last 5 games have been 1-1, 2 out of Aberdeen's. Not sure if that means much but I got 11/2.

I have taken a Dundee win and the wife has, off the top of her head, taken 1-1.

Hoping for a Dundee win here btw, as it means a win for us today would put us three points behind them and right in the hunt for second.

Archived