Wasps v The Sons 5/12/15

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great win, that's huge for us.

Not only does it put another three points between us and Alloa, and puts pressure on Livi and St.Mirren in their games to come, but hopefully this result really demoralises Alloa in their position at the bottom.

Really important three points for us, no matter how we played, well done to the lads for getting the victory.

Maybe, just maybe, Jamie isn't in any shape to play a match at this level. Agree with the post above about this result putting pressure on St. Mirren and we get the chance to heap more pressure on them at home very soon. Need to string a few wins together now to make this really count.

Happy to get the 3 points. But how much more does brown have to do to until ewings is given a start?

Ewings is carrying an injury and hasn't trained for a while apparently. Even if he was fit I don't think he's the answer, neither is Brown.

Anyway we weren't great, but it was good to see we were still better than Alloa. Getting the win was all that mattered and we did that, so can't complain.

I've slagged off Gal a lot on here, but at least he got into the box! The ball from the Broph was sublime and he couldn't miss.

Man of the Match for me though was big Frazer Wright. Dominated everything in the air and was imposing and solid on the deck. Perfect centre half play. Honourable mention for Scott Brown who was excellent at RB as well.

I'm away to wildly celebrate our first win by more than 1 goal this calendar year!

Brown was hilarious at any cross ball. What's wrong with Ewings?

I've got to the stage of just laughing about Andy McNeil.

How come Crawford isn't getting a start? I was delighted when I saw Mcneil ahead of him on Twitter.

Archived