Dunfermline vs Ross County/Ross County vs Dunfermline (replay)

He really looks like an excellent player. I can imagine there are a few clubs in the top league looking at him.

Today was one of his best performances for us. Really put on a show for the cameras. He is a really talented player and will go far, with the right coaching. He has bags of skill, always looks to take players on and run at defences. Chases down everything and never stops running. His runs and movement can be poor, at times. Same with his decision-making. He is still very inexperienced and has a lot to learn, but his attitude seems spot-on and I believe he will only keep getting better. He's a very good finisher and likes to use skill. Never short of confidence, even when things aren't going his way.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today was one of his best performances for us. Really put on a show for the cameras. He is a really talented player and will go far, with the right coaching. He has bags of skill, always looks to take players on and run at defences. Chases down everything and never stops running. His runs and movement can be poor, at times. Same with his decision-making. He is still very inexperienced and has a lot to learn, but his attitude seems spot-on and I believe he will only keep getting better. He's a very good finisher and likes to use skill. Never short of confidence, even when things aren't going his way.

I heard earlier this season that Hearts were looking at him, and I was quite surprised. But from what I've heard and seen of him since, I can understand why they may have or may be interested.

Our away form is dreadful.

Not a lot to be said after watching the 'lowlights' on TV.

Said recently our team needs shaking up and still believe that.

Some players need a spell on the bench and some fresh faces brought in.

Think you were dreaming mate, Cowdenbeath play rangers tomorrow ....

It's called precognition. Pars fans are blessed with second sight.That's why they know they are going to win the league. Faissal today was almost unplayable but the team was excellent too. If they can stay organised, an unexpected cup run could be a nice thing.

Our away form is dreadful.

Not a lot to be said after watching the 'lowlights' on TV.

Said recently our team needs shaking up and still believe that.

Some players need a spell on the bench and some fresh faces brought in.

Ross C in their bring in a new squad all on Uncle Roys chequebook example right here.

County fans now think they are a big team :lol:

Faiss is on a 10 year contract (Jim Jeffries had Jim McLean consulted on it) and we want £5m for him. Still interested?

Nothing to see here. This is not the player you're looking for. Move along, move along.

23 years old and available for nothing at end of season.

But he is a shitebag. Good old two footed challenge in the first minute and he is invisible for the rest of the game.

How on earth didn't the officials see the foul on Talbot?

Anyway, fantastic performance today. Deserved the win, but it wasn't to be. I thought County were poor, expected a lot more from them. The left back was terrible as well as the ginger centre half. Fox was excellent in goal, your standout player imo.

Faiss, as mentioned, unbelievable today. Based on what I saw today it's strange to think that Cardle couldn't get in that side.

23 years old and available for nothing at end of season.

But he is a shitebag. Good old two footed challenge in the first minute and he is invisible for the rest of the game.

Jealousy brings out the charmer in some people. If Cowden had Fais, your fans would be the same. There are some decent players in the First Div. not just at the top. Good luck against the Glasgow Blue Brazil, hope Spence et al get it right up them.

How on earth didn't the officials see the foul on Talbot?

Anyway, fantastic performance today. Deserved the win, but it wasn't to be. I thought County were poor, expected a lot more from them. The left back was terrible as well as the ginger centre half. Fox was excellent in goal, your standout player imo.

Faiss, as mentioned, unbelievable today. Based on what I saw today it's strange to think that Cardle couldn't get in that side.

Talbot was the victim of a WWF style challenge, a classic clothes line. The Pars should push for a suspension. But it's a bonus at this point, the league's the thing.

A tremendous game of football, haven't enjoyed a match as much as that in quite a while. We were excellent, especially how well we responded to losing an early goal. If anything it seemed to wake us up and we more than merited our equaliser after great play by Faissal, helped by a tremendous pass from Cardle.

The penalty incident was the most blatant I've ever seen at a game. Some people on Twitter thought it was a fair challenge so I'm assuming they were looking away at the time. Poor from McKay. Although Talbot was laid out in the build-up which I can't believe neither the ref nor either assistant saw. We were very unlucky to go in behind.

Faissal came so close with a volley that cracked the post and then McKay redeemed himself by nodding in the second leveller, although I have no idea what Fox thought he was doing. Then Josh cleared one off the line brilliantly and we proceeded to create a whole bunch of chances, including a sitter from Paton and Faiss coming so, so close and hitting the bar. County went close a couple of times as well; Gardyne really should have taken one of them.

Unfortunate not to be through but a very good performance and result. Don't give us much chance on Tuesday night though, even if we are pretty good away from home. Shitty that no one was told in advance when the replay would be as I have no time to get off work to head up for it. I'll either rely on Twitter or just avoid it altogether I think.

Cute to see Derek popping into this thread early doors in case we got pumped but then slithering away after we get a good result. Must be tough being an Ayr fan with nothing to do on a Saturday afternoon I guess.

Apart from the silly challenge that resulted in County's penalty, I thought McKay was solid for us today. Plus he got a goal which was pleasing. Will fit in fine with us and I look forward to seeing more of him.

With vardy on the scene just shows you it's never too late perhaps clubs are missing out on late developers. So many average robotic players with little ability in our football great to see someone fresh who's obviously not been shaped by the system

I was thinking that about him the other day when some Hibs fans were asking about him. His goal was nothing too out of the ordinary for him - so many of his goals come from him leaving a pile of defenders in a heap with his direction changes and then he strikes it with such power.

Archived