The Meh Derby

mizfit

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think we should put our USH on?

Everyone should go up to the ground and tilt the cover at one side. We could do it in shifts.

The only thing stopping Perth from flooding is a multi million pound flood defence scheme. The river is as high as I've ever seen it. It hasn't stopped raining for days. But Saints should put their USH on to evaporate the water.

Disgrace if this is off IMO.

(Total sarcasm btw)

Everyone should go up to the ground and tilt the cover at one side. We could do it in shifts.

The only thing stopping Perth from flooding is a multi million pound flood defence scheme. The river is as high as I've ever seen it. It hasn't stopped raining for days. But Saints should put their USH on to evaporate the water.

Disgrace if this is off IMO.

(Total sarcasm btw)

Just seen a video that has the Tay a couple of feet from submerging the bridges. Disgrace of a town tbh, how come Dundees bridges arent under water but ours are!!!

Just had a wee chat with my best pal Frazer Wright for an exclusive Meh Derby match programme interview.

A few extracts to get you excited : 'I have no regrets about leaving Kilmarnock to join St. Johnstone. I fucking hate Kilmarnock.'

'The Meh Derby is the biggest fixture in Scottish football. I obviously hope that Saints will win as I fucking hate Kilmarnock.'

I will have to remove all expletives during the editing process.

Just had a wee chat with my best pal Frazer Wright for an exclusive Meh Derby match programme interview.

A few extracts to get you excited : 'I have no regrets about leaving Kilmarnock to join St. Johnstone. I fucking hate Kilmarnock.'

'The Meh Derby is the biggest fixture in Scottish football. I obviously hope that Saints will win as I fucking hate Kilmarnock.'

I will have to remove all expletives during the editing process.

...Said from his house surrounded by armed guards imo.

I've gubbed my stabbing arm/shoulder and won't be going to this unfortunately. If anyone wants to borrow my favourite chib then you're more than welcome. Just remember to take an ear off of every one of those Perth scumbags you bleed. Cheers.

dolph-lundgren-ear-necklace.jpg

Pissing with rain now and likely to be doing so all day. Still streets in Perth flooded. Ground saturated everywhere. Forecast to be cold with less rain tomorrow, but hardly conducive to helping the place dry out.

Can't see it being on, but hope I'm wrong.

Archived