The Meh Derby

mizfit

I think we need a right back in the window. I think Shaughnessy looked good at centreback yesterday, Magennis didn't bully him once tbh. The problem is we've got 3 players who can play there and it's not the first priority.

Pretty much this. A right back and central midfielder should really be the priorities for TW this window/Summer window. Id love Ziggy Gordon from Hamilton but theres no chance of that.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Shaughnessy is an answer at centre back, unless it's partnering someone new, as another problem is corners and we need to find a dominant leader at the back, unless you change the goalkeeper. We've lost 8 goals from corners and Shaughnessy has been guilty on occasion but that's because he's often being asked to pick up the opposition's biggest threat, which I assume Wright used to do. We need to carry on the Duberry and Wright line, which I also reckon would perk Anderson up.

Great result and brilliant day out.

Thought we'd have taken a bigger support though. That's the smallest I can remember in the cup.

Not a surprise given our form I suppose.

Tbh I had presumed it was going to get called off after the week of weather they'd endured in Perthshire. Wouldn't be surprised if a few others felt the same.

Archived