The Meh Derby

mizfit

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely tragic attempts at finishing. Four consecutive shots from within 12 yards hit straight a keeper lying on his back :lol:

Tragic.

Cummins makes a huge difference. Shame TW decided his goal filled partnership with MacLean should be broken up so that "penalty box predator" John Sutton could header balls towards his own keeper from the oppositions six yard box. Shame he also decided MoH, whos played his best football with Cummins, should be punted to left then replaced on that side by another right winger so Wotherspoon could swing in ineffectual crosses to the Killie defenders from the right.

This seasons form suggests Millars injury wont be much of a miss either tbh, nowhere near his level of last season and his thighs becoming a liability.

Absolutely tragic attempts at finishing. Four consecutive shots from within 12 yards hit straight a keeper lying on his back :lol:

Tragic.

Cummins makes a huge difference. Shame TW decided his goal filled partnership with MacLean should be broken up so that "penalty box predator" John Sutton could header balls towards his own keeper from the oppositions six yard box. Shame he also decided MoH, whos played his best football with Cummins, should be punted to left then replaced on that side by another right winger so Wotherspoon could swing in ineffectual crosses to the Killie defenders from the right.

This seasons form suggests Millars injury wont be much of a miss either tbh, nowhere near his level of last season and his thighs becoming a liability.

An unfit out of form Midge or Lappin? Come on now.

An unfit out of form Midge or Lappin? Come on now.

Lappin. For all the shite he gets Millar was just as bad as hes been today and could easily have cost us a goal with his constant fannying around under pressure.

You've not seen Lappin for a while, it's easy to forget how shite he really is. It's okay, I understand.

I know how poor Lappin is, I also know how poor Millars been this season. Theres not much in it.

^^^^ This every time

Where was Liam today? Though we missed him a lot.

Assume Craig was injured seeing as Caddis made the bench

I'd be tempted to give Thompson a start now based on the few games he's played. He did pretty well on the left hand side today when he came on. If we had evertons got I wouldn't be advocating this, but hey injuries have hit.

I'm also not too upset about going out. We've a lot of games to catch up on an a fair number of players to get back up to speed. Need to stop this slump though.

Ohh and it's Millar's hamstring, not his thigh.

Time to stay off WAP for a while.

#mannusout

He shud b dropped cos the free kick didnt go into the corner of the net

Archived