Stirling vs inverness

Binos123sam

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are coming down on the supporters bus. Is there a pub or two close to the ground for a pre game pint or two providing the bus is early enough

As The Pheonix has already stated, there is a bar inside the Home stand, however just up from the stadium is the Springkerse View ( http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g191266-d1541227-r69677290-Springkerse_View-Stirling_Scotland.html ) if you are looking for a beer and food after your journey down.

What's parking like around Forthbank? Fancing doing the Edinburgh Winter Run then driving through.

Parking is fine. Avoid the side of The Peak and head for the cricket club, I'm normally the only car that parks around there.

What like is the Maharaja Curry House? Planning on maybe grabbing a quick curry lunch when I get in at 12pm before heading to the pub(s)

What like is the Maharaja Curry House? Planning on maybe grabbing a quick curry lunch when I get in at 12pm before heading to the pub(s)

Now we are talking my language.......Maharaja is good, you'll have a cracking curry in there, but for me Mr Singhs is THE curry house in Stirling ( www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g191266-d797660-Reviews-Mr_Singh_s_Indian_Cottage-Stirling_Scotland.html )

Now we are talking my language.......Maharaja is good, you'll have a cracking curry in there, but for me Mr Singhs is THE curry house in Stirling ( www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g191266-d797660-Reviews-Mr_Singh_s_Indian_Cottage-Stirling_Scotland.html )

Looks quality! I'm sold. I assume they are licensed (or at least byob)?

Fortnight ago I would have said we were going to skoosh this one. Now I'm having night sweats and fearing the worst. Bearing in mind we are three leagues below ICT, Stirling can only line up one way. Frustrate Inver and their fans, then steal the tie with a late winner. Will happily donate percentage of lottery winnings to ICT. Did I mention EK in next round?

It's licensed buddy and I promise you'll not regret it. Let me know how it goes.

Will do, thanks again for the recommendation.

Thankfully, all comments I've seen from Stirling Albion point towards the pitch surviving the weather. I just need the trainlines from Aberdeen to Stirling to reopen and then keep running for getting back home.

I hope nobody went there as I've been once and was nearly sick it was that bad.

The Tripdvisor reviews kept me away from there. Mr Singh's was great... Absolutely stuffed for £12... Lamb chops, Lamb Tikka. Spot on.

Archived