Stirling vs inverness

Binos123sam

The Tripdvisor reviews kept me away from there. Mr Singh's was great... Absolutely stuffed for £12... Lamb chops, Lamb Tikka. Spot on.

Good recommendation then RossP? Knew you wouldn't be disappointed. I'm into the hundreds (including take away) and I've yet to have a bad trip.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stirling Albion must be the only team we've played against that's not scored a late goal against us. Great result for them though, poor for us.....maybe we are just pacing ourselves so we save our best for the Scottish cup final. ;)

Forward to the replay.

Well done Stirling they did exactly what they had to do defended well and in numbers counter attacked when they had the chance. As for ourselves we looked really flat in the first half and though we huffed and puffed in the second never really looked like scoring

See you at the replay

The only entertainment in the full 90 minutes was the middle aged guy taking a teenager a square go for letting off a smokebomb in the Caley end. Incredible scenes.

You must be a young un. If the guy was middle aged I'm geriatric he was in his 30s prob

You must be a young un. If the guy was middle aged I'm geriatric he was in his 30s prob

I was sitting in the middle of the stand so he may well have been younger. Either way,he was over the age of 10 and wearing a replica top. Unacceptable IMO.

Great team performance from the Albion today. Had a couple of chances in the second half to win but cannot complain expected to lose but their is still the chance in the replay to beat ICT.

The only entertainment in the full 90 minutes was the middle aged guy taking a teenager a square go for letting off a smokebomb in the Caley end. Incredible scenes.

Shit happens. ICT stuck on 1499 goals after failing to get no 1500 against County, always a decent bet we would fail to score :lol:

Queuing to get out the away car park, a roe deer was running around confused by all the lights. Managed to get back in the trees.

That's my match report with extended highlights :lol:

Very poor from ICT. Our lack of creatvivity when attacking, especially down the flanks, was laid bare today and Hughes needs to look at this. Players like Doran and Watkins are missed badly from our current line up which is set up very narrow and quite sluggish to say the least. Far too many times it was Storey who was taking the ball out wide and had no one to cross for or link up with. Fisher didn't do an awful lot when he came on but he will offer something a bit different for us. A striker that looked more like he would be useful in the air rather than another nippy forward like Storey.

Stirling were superb defending our rather toothless attacks and coped easily with pretty much everything we tried. In the second half things opened up a wee bit more and Stirling were unlucky not to grab a goal and we had a couple of reasonable chances as well. Can't argue with a draw. Would the replay be a candidate for Sky?

Little neds outside the ground hurling stones into our end WTF

Sorry to hear that. I've heard sporadic takes of a small ned element outside our games this season. By all means report it to the club and hopefully they'll take preventative measures in future.

Archived